CraBeatOff

Taking Sheriff Tank Requests

I've got a sheriff account for another 10 days or so, and I'm happy to make mini-replay packs with a few caveats:

1.  I'm not going to do anything phenomenally stupid or unfun or voluminous (no derp Patton, no solo 100 games in the JpE, prob nothing more than 5-6 games)
  2. I will use realistic (meaning what I would use on my own account) ammo load outs
  3. I will use all premium consumables, primarily to assuage the focus on the sheriff account, and because I can :-D
  4. With the understanding that sometimes I need to play a little differently and can do things that wouldn't work on a regular account, because of the hilarious yolo power I hold over the pubs

So, what do you want to see? Naturally I can't get to everything because I can't play hundreds of games, but anything interesting that people are interested in seeing tactics for, or even on specific maps (I've got map picker when solo!) I can try to provide. I figure this a good teaching tool for WoTLabs goers!

10 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

215B, IS4, BatChat, STB1

But you've seen me play 3/4ths of those, for long time on my own account? I can just assemble packs for all but the STB if you want and do the STB on the sheriff. 

2 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

FCM 50t please, just a nice 4-5 game tryhard session because fuck that damn thing is breaking my back.

I'll do that on my own account, for the credits! 

5 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

Be a man. Foch 155 pack.

Seconded on the Foch. That low tier MTLS as well if you have access to it.

26 minutes ago, UglyBigD said:

A recreation of garbad's 5-shot solo scout challenge. 

Too bad because it's a sheriff it'd be horribly skewed due to yolo rushes.

15 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

Too bad because it's a sheriff it'd be horribly skewed due to yolo rushes.

that is a very good point. damn pubs

CBO:  I second the request for the 50-100. It befuddles me.  Just play five battles and post the replays, good or bad.  I know your tactics will be sound, even if the teams are full of morons such as myself.