Sign in to follow this  
Mortals

Invite me to fill for Strongholds and sometimes Clan Wars

Please invite me for Strongholds anytime.  If you coordinate strongholds with your clan then please add me to your friend list and send me invites to Strongholds.  I may not join.  I may already be in a Stronghold.  Please, just send the invites and I may join occasionally.

Also, I may be up for Clan Wars on occasion.  I can join a clan for a night or a few days and shoot some stuff.  

My Stats. 

Here's a link to my detailed tank #s on Clan Tools

I can do voice chat.  I try to follow orders.  I can left click on the enemies a reasonable amount of the time.  Sometimes I look at the minimap.  I'm certainly not the best tanker but I'm better than having nobody in that last spot.

I am capable of calling.  Mostly, I try to do basic standard play.  I'd prefer to listen and learn from your callers.  If you don't have callers I can help give advice on the basics of calling.  I can make cool minimap gifs of battles.  Here's one battle I called. This was when Overlord just came out and we had no idea how it played.  We brought 10 fast tanks and just ran around until the enemy messed up.  

I don't care if your clan is particularly good or bad.  I have joined tons and tons of clans for occasional tanking.  I'd like to join tons and tons more.  Please add me and send me invites.

I don't want a clan invite.  I want friend list invites.  If your clan is doing something fun and I'm off cooldown I might join for a night or two.  I'd want to know about it first before joining any clan.