Sign in to follow this  
BiggieD61

Teamspeak enabled clans for WoWs

My 19 year old son (Rexkodiak) and I have transitioned from WoT to WoWs ( both former members of ANVIL ) and I am looking for a place that I can use as both a Teamspeak server and a division source for us to enjoy the game together.  I am in my mid 50's, he is 19 and we are both no Drama peeps that like to meet new people and learn how to improve.  I have multiple tier 8's and he has multiple tier 7's and the Hipper.  It would be nice to have a place of competent division mates to grow with the game.  ANVIL has not transitioned out of WoT, and it doesn't seem likely any time soon based on Wargamings inability to expand clan membership past the fixed 100 member number.

If you have any suggestions or recommendations, I would sure love to hear them.

21 minutes ago, Folterknecht said:

WoTLabs TS?

ts.wotlabs.net:9467

Thanks, that is a great place to start - especially if it is just the two of us in a division - we are also looking for teamspeaks that are WoWs focused as well - if there are any.

A large chunk of the better players on NA use the "OP Gaming" TS:

69.65.40.33:10517

You'll find me, Pope, Flamingpanda, and maybe a few others from the Wotlabs forums on there at times.  However, I'll warn you ahead of time that what started as an improvement-focused gaming community was turned into an actual "clan" after some big drama, so they've already started forming subclans, categorizing people, and pushing people to join the clan.  I told them that I'm not interested in clanning right now and they still let me log on and just division for ships, but you may have a recruiter in your ear the moment you hop on.