CN_Minus

Salty arty player wages war against Bulba

I was in a game the other day where a sub 400 wn8 did the same, not in an arty but in a TD.  Went right up behind a blue player on our team (think it was VILIN if I remember correctly) and just started spraying into him because "all blue cheaters deserve to die".  Needless to say, our team didn't take kindly to it and TK'd him as soon as possible but he got two shots off and 90% of our VILIN's player's hp first.

I think everyone in the game reported him but I don't quite get these people...it's a game.  Hopefully he got banned so it will be a long time even if he rerolls before we see him above T8.

5 minutes ago, BigDaddyTankster said:

I was in a game the other day where a sub 400 wn8 did the same, not in an arty but in a TD.  Went right up behind a blue player on our team (think it was VILIN if I remember correctly) and just started spraying into him because "all blue cheaters deserve to die".  Needless to say, our team didn't take kindly to it and TK'd him as soon as possible but he got two shots off and 90% of our VILIN's player's hp first.

I think everyone in the game reported him but I don't quite get these people...it's a game.  Hopefully he got banned so it will be a long time even if he rerolls before we see him above T8.

I think the same guy might of done this to me last week. Type 4 heavy on my team went "vilin top clan hakur" an started shooting me, then proceeding to camp base for the rest of the game 

I was in a game with them the other day (malinovka, unfortunately), and their sheer manner irritates me so ducking much. They're that "catch this!" arty player x1000, it is seriously fucking annoying. They should sell their arty, uninstall, then end their lifespan voluntarily.

I guess I just don't play at the right time to experience the crazy ones, I hardly ever in 10k games have seen deliberate TKs.  TBH, it must be a slow boring life waiting around for a Bulba to kill.  Even if I'm playing prime time, tier X, west server I only see bulba guys in pubs a couple of times a week.  I guess even a shitter needs a hobby . . . 

4 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

I guess I just don't play at the right time to experience the crazy ones, I hardly ever in 10k games have seen deliberate TKs.  TBH, it must be a slow boring life waiting around for a Bulba to kill.  Even if I'm playing prime time, tier X, west server I only see bulba guys in pubs a couple of times a week.  I guess even a shitter needs a hobby . . . 

Last time I got intentionally tk was last year for having a relic tag. That cunt only tk people with relic tags and the worst part is that he abused the tk system by using an arty.