Sign in to follow this  
Never

Hall Of Shame - What Not To Do

As many of you know, the reason this forum exists is because the official forums is incapable of providing an adequate environment for players to improve. This is a thread with examples of shitpoasts on the official forum, and serve as examples on why this forum exists, and what you should not post in here.

Exhibit A. http://wotreplays.co....t-m4_sherman  

6:00 mark in replay.

Why?

Don't get deceived by these words: "or at least an explanation.  If anyone has some input, by all means, let me know".
The OP doesn't want to listen to anyone. All explanation attempts were met with denial by him.

What to do?

When faced with a situation that you don't understand, don't jump to conclusions. Create a topic and ask if someone is able to provide an explanation. Provide all the necessary information. LISTEN to the explanations, as they will most likely be coming from players with much more experience than you.

---

More examples coming soon.

Or just ignore something like 'HAAAAAAAAAX' threads and go on your way.

the point is not to ignore them, the point is to not let them happen in the first place. we dont want these types of posts screwing over this forum.

Edit: apparently im a HEAT spammer :) it gets more and more interesting the titles I get as i poast more.

That guy was great, he eventually even rage-quit forums. Would read it again. Also, is there any guarantee there will not be any jsnazz sightings in these forums?

The mods are awaiting with baited breathe to ban him.

Terrible poaster. Its "bated", not "baited". Why so bad!!!???

*runs away

As for Jspazz, please make it quite public when he gets hammered. We will love you even more

Make me a mod. Ill ban so quick, you will wonder if these forums ever existed. 

But really, and most will agree, these forums are being looked at by a lot of people due to a few simple things

- There is less red tape. Obvious trolls and idiots who add nothing to a forum can be banned quickly. None of these multiple RO's with different values that are reset every month.

- People can discuss things here that are taboo on the WoT forums. (Arty, XVM, Win rate)

- The fact that trolls will be banned quickly, and people can discuss taboo items without being banned will draw the better posters/players. The fact that those posters/players came here will draw more, and it will continue on in a nice little cycle. 

I have Jspazz on "ignore" over at WoT forums....unfortunately, I still see his posts, and the posts of the others I have put on "ignore"....

Why is that, I wonder?

I always wonder what's going through jsnazz's head when he posts. Is he just trolling everyone, or is it something like:

"Oh yeah this will show them"

**Posts one of the 4 screenshots of him winning a tier2 game**

"That's right, who's the man"

I always wonder what's going through jsnazz's head when he posts. Is he just trolling everyone, or is it something like:

"Oh yeah this will show them"

**Posts one of the 4 screenshots of him winning a tier2 game**

"That's right, who's the man"

I know a lot of stuff about Jsnazz (And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT). He's like this in every single game he plays, and as a result, he's hated on pretty much every community he joins.

I know a lot of stuff about Jsnazz (And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT). He's like this in every single game he plays, and as a result, he's hated on pretty much every community he joins.

Neversnazz?!

Blasphemy, 5-day 9th circle of hell given

- Neverwish

Neversnazz?!

ADRR! <3 Hi.

OT: When do I geet an invite to FOXEY? :P

Neversnazz?!

ADRR! <3 Hi.

OT: When do I geet an invite to FOXEY? :P

Only been trying to get your attention for the last month young lady!!  How about you answer you damn pm huh huh :P

Terrible poaster. Its "bated", not "baited". Why so bad!!!???

*runs away

As for Jspazz, please make it quite public when he gets hammered. We will love you even more

Have you seen my other posts? They are much better for calling out terrible and I had the problem of trying to spell it it wrong so spell correct could correct me.

Given I got the first 3, if I beat Neverwish to Jsnazz... he might not talk to me for a week.

Three? I've only seen one so far. There needs to be a sticky with a running list of perma-bans for us to laugh at.