Sign in to follow this  
Never

Hall Of Shame - What Not To Do

Only been trying to get your attention for the last month young lady!!  How about you answer you damn pm huh huh :P

I told you Cows  :tongue: hahaha

ADRR and I finally sorted it out, haha. I had read and compleeeeeetely forgotten that he PMed me like a month ago on the main forums. I'm pro like that.

ADRR and I finally sorted it out, haha. I had read and compleeeeeetely forgotten that he PMed me like a month ago on the main forums. I'm pro like that.

Interpreted as: After unblocking that scrub known as ADR I have succumb to his begging, pleading and whining and have gone back to regrettably read his crap from a month ago. I am pro.

:P

Interpreted as: After unblocking that scrub known as ADR I have succumb to his begging, pleading and whining and have gone back to regrettably read his crap from a month ago. I am pro.

:P

You said it, not me :D.

I know a lot of stuff about Jsnazz (And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT). He's like this in every single game he plays, and as a result, he's hated on pretty much every community he joins.

Out of morbid curiosity, does he go by that name in his other games, too? 

Here's a list of the aliases I know he uses:

- Jsnazz

- Condorx2

- DieOver

- Tellbeerx

Hmm. Well, I asked cos he words things and has the same.... difficulty, i guess, with English, as a notorious pain in the arse from my old WoW server, so I was wondering. 

The ignore feature is broken. When WG did its recent update, they changed something. I believe that JT addressed it, and they will be trying to fix it soon

I actually got a warning for pointing it out in a post.  Sent in a ticket about it and was told it was considered spamming for pointing it out. 

I actually got a warning for pointing it out in a post.  Sent in a ticket about it and was told it was considered spamming for pointing it out. 

LOL! I got a warning for sexual reference on mine too, for calling the people on my ignore list 'twatwaffles."

I appealed it saying it wasn't a sexual reference, it was an insult. So they changed it to General insults.

The ignore feature is broken. When WG did its recent update, they changed something. I believe that JT addressed it, and they will be trying to fix it soon

According to JT they've already tried once. I've offered to hook 'em up with someone who actually knows what they're doing.

Got a warning . . .

Uh,  totally off-topic here,  my apologies...but Neverwish,  when your pic came alive and smiled at me I freaked out harder than that time I was peeking around in sniper mode only to feel the 85mm of a KV1 tap the back of my M3 Stuart...then everything went black.

As many of you know, the reason this forum exists is because the official forums is incapable of providing an adequate environment for players to improve. This is a thread with examples of shitpoasts on the official forum, and serve as examples on why this forum exists, and what you should not post in here.

Exhibit A. http://wotreplays.co....t-m4_sherman

6:00 mark in replay.

Why?

Don't get deceived by these words: "or at least an explanation.  If anyone has some input, by all means, let me know".
The OP doesn't want to listen to anyone. All explanation attempts were met with denial by him.

Why?... Just my .02 , and tell me that I'm wrong 100 times, but there's a little thing called "random chance" (aka: life).  Perhaps a bit of +/- % probability was built into the game engine by design.  The net result is sometimes a round is just a "dud" no matter the potential.

Some peoples kids go outside to play and come back in ten minutes looking like they haven't had a bath in two weeks. Others can play all day in their sunday best and remain unspoiled.
Which category did you fit?

6 hours ago, Strigonx said:

You know a bad way to make an impression on a forumis to necrofuck a thread almost 2 years and half lolded

Sorry I wanted to see if my stats are showing up below my avatar and I had no post yet. Just ignore it :)