Errants

Get depressed over your Steam account!

So, I started this as a status, but I'm curious to see about others' Steam history...

Find your own - https://steamdb.info/calculator

I'm here: https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198041694819/?cc=us

$1685 value of my account, $409 spent, 140 games owned with 50% not played... 4,036 hours on record

I'll update this thread with the records, if you post your own link/totals... and have no shame.

Value: $12759 - jackca10 (Jackquerdo?)

Games: 1,124 - jackca10

Percent covered in dust: 84% - Neverwish

Hours played: 6,111 - KYLoooo (Though, I'm thinking we should remove stetpedded hours from stuff like Clicker Heroes and AdVenture Capitalist, et alia...)

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1685 ($409 with sales) $1685 ($409 with sales)

• Games owned: 140

• Games not played: 70 (50%)

• Hours on record: 4,036.1h

HCA7OJ6.png?1

note: its in New Zealand Dollars (so its even less in USD) also, those 48 games I own, at least half of them were bought as parts of humble bundles, or gifts. all the games I Actually spent full price on I have properly played. 

also, steams offline hours thing is messed up, a good half of my playtime is offline, I would wager, which isn't represented here. (also it is most likely HIGHLY influenced by Borderless gaming, which I have well over 1000 hours in, because its just a little applet that runs in the background practically 24/7)

https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198005982918/?cc=us

Y9eaIR9.png

I guess I'm "winning" in play time.

I shudder to think what it would be if my years of playing pirated Skyrim (not to mention other titles from my pirating days) were added in...  Or if my standalone/Origin games were counted (I probably have 4-500 hours in ME2)

Repeating an observation from the status thread:  The pricing is a bit messed up.  Many of the games I got from humble bundles, or old games bundled with their sequel, appear at full price.  Additionally, I know I didn't pay listed price for some of the others.  And as was previously noted, offline play time isn't properly counted.  Regardless, I guess I spend too much time playing vidya games.  Aaaand I just depressed myself further, trying to imagine how many hours I've spent on minecraft...

https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198065818522/?cc=sg

A lot of my playtime is on non-steam games such as Armored Warfare/WoT/WoWS/WarThunder/WoWP, plus some games like Warframe(500 on steam, few hundred more pre-steam)/Blacklight Retribution(don't even play on steam anymore, used to spend everyday playing for a few years, would say 2k+ hours probably) were standalone launchers before being added to Steam. Also, I torrent most games to play because i iz poor, have 2.5k(bare min, probably way longer, and i spend a few hundred hours hours modding seperately) on just Skyrim alone, and probably 5k+ on Assassin's Creed and 10k+ on Halo Franchises(Halo on both PC and Xbox, spent a few thousand hours on just Halo 1 on the old original Xbox from 2003 to like 2008 and then replayed the online/campaign on PC another few thousand hours, and >1k each on Matrix:Path of Neo/Fatal Frame/Midtown Madness 3/Moto GP. Only had 5 games for Xbox, played them till i nearly completed everything in all of them before getting bored). Not to mention all those hours i spend in online browser games like funbrain/NeedForMadness 1 and 2/Battleon/Club Penguin/Pokemon Crater and on emulators/graphing calculators to to play Nintendo Games for hundreds of hours. So in reality the 1 thousand hours on steam is nothing compared to overall, just WoT alone i have 39k battles + clan wars/event modes/training room shennagians). Gaming addiction is real guys :doge:

9Ud7G9F.png

The hours are wrong i have A LOT of iddled hours for steam cards. The amount of games played is also worng. I played 800hs in TF2, 500 in Bad company 2 and maybe between all my other games i played an extra 150 hours. Also i only bought games at full price 3 times, L4D2, Portal 2 (which then i was gifted by valve along the valve pack) and recently DOOM, i regret buying L4D2 and DOOM. And the VAST majority of the games i own are indie, i fucking loathe AAA games, boring, repetitive, easy-as-fuck-predictable-as-fuck, snore fests. But really between the billion hours i put into minecraft between 2009 and 2012, WoT and BF3 maybe i have played even more than 4700 hours.

1 minute ago, Nkrlz said:

9Ud7G9F.png

The hours are wrong i have A LOT of iddled hours for steam cards. The amount of games played is also worng. I played 800hs in TF2, 500 in Bad company 2 and maybe between all my other games i played an extra 150 hours. Also i only bought full price games 3 times, L4D2, Portal 2 (which then i was gifted by valve along the valve pack) and recently DOOM, i regret buying L4D2 and DOOM. And the VAST majority of the games i own are indie, i fucking loathe AAA games, boring, repetitive, easy-as-fuck-predictable-as-fuck, snore fests.

totally unrelated... but do you play Privateer press games? .... Hordes, perhaps... minions? 

7 minutes ago, kreigermann said:

totally unrelated... but do you play Privateer press games? .... Hordes, perhaps... minions? 

Unfortunately buying any kind of miniature based game here, in a shitty 3rd world country, it's almost impossible. I mean if you're lucky you can find enough Warhammer/40k stuff, but the prices are insane, the USD is really expensive and everyone tends to add at least 100% profit margin over the original retail price (although regurlaly it's more like 200%+ profit margin). The poeple i know that play those kinds of games either regurlaly goes abroad or plays with chinese knockoff copies (which, again are hard to find, and are not cheap, but at least you can buy more than 10 before going broke).

PD: Why?? xD

Agreed, I play Tanks through the Steam app, and am certain that countless hours of CIV and SW Rebellion in offline are missing... but dayum, that's both impressive and depressing.

Also, anyone who wants, feel free to add me on Steam - toss in it's from WoT/WoTLabs.

5 minutes ago, Nkrlz said:

Unfortunately buying any kind of miniature based game here, in a shitty 3rd world country, it's almost impossible. I mean if you're lucky you can find enough Warhammer/40k stuff, but the prices are insane, the USD is really expensive and everyone tends to add at least 100% profit margin over the original retail price (although regurlaly it's more like 200%+ profit margin).

OK, I only asked because your steam account name of Sturm und Drang... 

http://privateerpress.com/hordes/gallery/minions/warlocks/sturm-drang

1 minute ago, kreigermann said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturm_und_Drang

Kinda predates Privateer.

@Nkrlz Which 3rd world country are you in? We get quite a bit of stuff here in SA...

4 minutes ago, kreigermann said:

lol, no, i have that name due the Sturm un Drang literary and musical movement of the late 1700s in Germany of which Goethe was a part of (the dude in my avatar, and Steam profile picture).

25 minutes ago, OOPMan said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturm_und_Drang

Kinda predates Privateer.

@Nkrlz Which 3rd world country are you in? We get quite a bit of stuff here in SA...

The big one "below" Brazil, Argentina. In the 90s things like this used to get in quite easily (even though they were still thrice as expensive) but then we had a terrible economic crisis followed by 12 wonderful years of "protectionism".

WbQN3dO.png

I expected it to be much worse. The funny part is that I generally felt that Ive spent to much money on Steam, when it pales in comparison to WoT. No single game has been as efficient in taking my money.