Sign in to follow this  
leggasiini

2ND FRENCH HT LINE FINALLY COMING!!!!

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/06/24/supertest-amx-65t/

First tonk has appeared on supertest: AMX 65T. Not sure but it probably wont be a full line, since first leaked tenk is tier 8. It likely starts from M4 45.

KzNLbnKFRq8.jpg

As for tank itself: Gets 120mm gun from AMX 50 120 / 50 B without autoloader on tier 8 (!!!) although DPM is garbage. Armor is not known, yet. Probably like T34 with worse armor but even better gun and better mobility. 

One thing about it, though. It looks FUCKING HIDEOUS! WTF FRANCE, I THOUGHT YOU STOPPED DESIGNING MEGA UGLY TANKS AFTER WW2!!!! Guess i was wrong...but it really is ugly as hell.

This thing was orignally supposed to be a tier 10. the armor layouts that I saw from the blueprints implied that this thing would have incredibly powerful armor. IDK if there were different configurations or something though,

like @hall0 said chances are we have already seen the tier 10 for this line long ago so don't get too excited for something Fresh.

Likely tier 10

Spoiler

ClTaG.jpg

Spoiler

ACL-135.jpg

choo-choo motherfucker

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130627000742

Others from the past: http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/01/29/tanks-that-never-made-it/

Spoiler

AMX-13-FL-11.jpg

Just now, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

like Hall0 said chances are we have already seen the tier 10 for this line long ago so don't get too excited for something Fresh.

Reveal hidden contents

ClTaG.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ACL-135.jpg

choo-choo motherfucker

Reveal hidden contents

C2_bis.jpg

OH GOD MY EYES

40 minutes ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

Likely tier 10

Reveal hidden contents

ClTaG.jpg

I would be happy so happy, looks like a 50B hull with a stonger turret. an actuall heavy with 65km/h top speed ? yes please. 

12 minutes ago, DHP said:

I would be happy so happy, looks like a 50B hull with a stonger turret. an actuall heavy with 65km/h top speed ? yes please. 

By the looks of it it's pretty much a big M103 turret which means it's as squishy as the hull :feelsbad: 

Im very excited for this, along with swedish tonks and I might actually have some good old fashioned grinding to do in this game again :doge: 

I have yet to play a boring french tank as well. I do like the lorraine (mobility and gun makes it better than T54E1 imo) and the M4 45 wasn't even that bad of a 3 mark alt pad once you got used to it (ended up with just above 2k DPG) so I can only hope for these tanks bringing something new to the table. Everything that isn't really reflexive gameplay eventually gets boring to me so I'll probably end up with 10k Patton games if I don't get anything else to play :doge: 

THAT GUN TOUGH !!!

Punch like a T34 with better aimtime/accuracy and ROF than an IS-3

Gotta see the soft stat ! 

Gun: 120 mm SA46

Alpha Damage: 400 / 400 / 515
Penetration: 257 / 325 / 65 mm
Rate Of Fire: 4,74
Damage Per Minute: 1896,1
Reload time: 12,658 s
Accuracy: 0,384
Aiming time: 2,59 s
Depression/Elevation: -8 / +13

65t_tth.jpg

Those gunstats though, I believe those would be the best dispersion-values of any tier 8 heavy.

I am 100% sure that this thing will get nerfed by the time it hits the test server (Then again, the waffletractor was thing too...)