tefftorbes

[NA] FOXEY is looking for a good field commander

PBKAC isn't. We apparently only fight tier 3 fights against people chipping off RI for the luz.

Can we PLEASE WarDec someone before I die of boredom?

That sounds exactly like PBKAC Oceania atm, we actually had someone bring three whole tanks into battle the other day!

I'm neither good, nor a commander described as "field". Therefore, don't ask me. :P

Honesty is always appreciated around here :)

PBKAC isn't. We apparently only fight tier 3 fights against people chipping off RI for the luz.

Can we PLEASE WarDec someone before I die of boredom?

You're just mad you didn't die in the vanguard of a glorious assault.

You're just mad you didn't die in the vanguard of a glorious assault.

Pretty much.

We are in a good spot and next to a landing, so we get one battle a night ATM, which is better than none, but I don't mind it, as I can't always be there for the battles anyways.  We stomped GROUP pretty badly last night, the FC was pretty pissed that we lost and locked three T-62As up in the landslide defeat.  I hadn't recieved any gold for a while from my old Clam, so it was nice to get a little for participating.

Will be available 20th to 25th and some of the following week and then not available for > 1 month. 

Happy to train any person in DC/FC skillsets in the meantime.

Submitted app.

What would this entail if still on the table as an option...

Might be something to work on apart from Tier 10's...tefftorbes, we have a FC training program going?

( hmm...were the hell did I get all those farms from o_o )

Well...Stepped up to the plate and threw my hat in to the FC ranks and calling battles. Now begins the long process of learning the tactics / maps / strats / tanks / nuances / reactions / wins / loses / etc... 

Looking over replays and feeds atm for idea's... Wish me luck...

Lately and tonight I believe it is Live Oaks. Had three or four battles on that one last couple of nights. Some good wins...

Someone ask me about CW.

I said, "I dunno... I've fought 3 battles since joining PBKAC".

Ok...

Marduk...what is your super secret pwn all strat for Live Oaks :)

I've yet to play live oaks defence, but I can probably help out with what we do on live oaks attack. We're pretty good on it, played 3 games in the past few days. 15-0 vs OTTER, 15-1 vs KBEAR, 15-4 vs REL-3. Every time we win, we just give our land to other people... so we've yet to defend lol.

I'll talk to u after work

Saw your message late kraft and we ended up on Highway.

Will talk more anyways... Thx for trying...

Highway defense is pretty simple - and attacking it is brutal. On defense, you basically keep all your forces except scouts on the 0/9 line, hidden from view. And then you can shoot at what you light.  Most common attack route I've seen is actually through the field.  If they push hard up against your cap, the defending side still has an advantage, but the slope and buildings provide cover from direct fire.

The south side can only really get to town quickly enough in mediums, and they would be driving in to territory heavies/TDs are just better equipped to fight in.

You basically just need to keep scouts being useful, get arty on important areas, and shift your forces along the 0/9 line to where they can crush everything.

From the south, the area in the middle of the map can get some shots in to the north but it is very exposed.  But you can get a couple tanks up there to shoot at stuff that is hard to get at when climbing the hill.

I may play some this afternoon, Shako, and I can show you what I did on Highway. But I won't be around tonight again. Should be on tomorrow night for CW but I don't know what time I'll be getting back at.

Keeping everything on 9/0 line is a recipe to lose against good clans. They will starve you of map control.

Don't do it, us kittehs have learned that every time we lose highway, it's because we campe the 9:0

What Worst said. The only 15-0 wipe I've had in CW was vs Havok main using that strat. Even on defense you have to be aggressive.

Saw your message late kraft and we ended up on Highway.

Will talk more anyways... Thx for trying...

that's ok, I sort of logged on late and had to go to CW myself after like 10 min ~.~

don't camp 9-0 on highway. I feel like most our strats for defence is either very flexible, or just plain aggressive.

attacking is like... pretty complicated. We'll chat later on TS

I think we're in good shape on FCs now. :) Brought new ones in and have new guys that stepped up!