tefftorbes

[NA] FOXEY is looking for a good field commander

I think we're in good shape on FCs now. :) Brought new ones in and have new guys that stepped up!

Nothing like a good double post to get the morning started tefftorbes... :)

Which of the petco clans is for grinding and training for CW? I like to think I'm competent, I just don't have any Xs yet.

Nah, you're thinking of BUNEH, Marduk...

In BURDY we're all "What's a clam wars? Something shiny? We like shiny! Oh, it's not shiny? Never mind... ooh! Look! Pub battles! Shiny!"

You will find people willing to hang out, debate silly shit, help you improve at tanks if that's your gig, or whatever. We don't do formal.... well, let's just leave it at that. We don't do formal. Or anal. Just sayin'

Yes, we're always recruiting. Basically looking for blunicums, you qualify. Our requirement is 3 tens, but if you're reasonably close to a third one (Which you are) I can overlook it. We're quite active - not elite clan active but usually 40+ people on for CW.

The spot we have now is filled, so it may be a little bit before I can toss an invite, but there is a little bit of space that we can make too.

Drop by on TS if you want to talk; I'm going to bed right now but you can jump on in the next few days when you get a chance and talk to me or a recruiter (arrogant, traizen, alphabloom). You're also welcome to come on and platoon with our guys. 

Welp, guess I should be getting lessons if I want to help... The only maps I can call well is Himmelsdorf and Dragon Ridge.

Teff, you may want to rename the thread, or have this one closed and start a new one ;)