ninz

Retired Grandma Torment [RGT] SH/CW! 2.2k WN8 AVG

Retired Grandma Torment

a.k.a. Retarded Grandma Torture

NUPOwpt.jpg

Origin

Created by Retarded Grandma Torture ESL team players, turned into some kind-of-serious klenu, ready to rumble and rule on Global Map/Strongholds.

What do we offer

- skilled and experienced leadership

- skirmishes (all tiers)

- no drama

- possibility to improve and play with great players

- focus on maximising SH bonuses and benefits:

- 50% credit bonus everyday/urgent order (mission for 1k gold, 7 days premium, premium consumables, etc.) almost everyday (depends on amount of boxes made)

- clan wars

Who are we looking for

We don't care what's your overall, we don't care how many games you have. We care about your recent (2.9k recent WN8 on WotLabs/3.4k for rerolls), we care about your ability to play in team. We also want you to speak proper English and have at least some useful T8 tanks and one T10. High activity on Strongholds is highly recommended.

MQkCrOq.jpg

Contact

Future recruits should contact sergu

Diplomacy: Brkomir or moflyplayed

33 minutes ago, ninz said:

We don't care what's your overall,we don't care how many games you have ... /3.4k for rerolls)

I dont understand this logic...

9 hours ago, Jug0sLovEn said:

I dont understand this logic...

Don't expect too much logic from retarded grandmas! :drunk:

wow sounds awesome

It is! 

3 hours ago, vacxe said:

too bad i dont meet the requirements :feelsbad:

Nor do half of the people within the clan itself... if you want to join always try :P

4 hours ago, FullGore said:

gl ninz, may the force be with the Grandmas

If you get tired of being in a sub-clan, you know who to talk to :kwim:

2 hours ago, ninz said:

If you get tired of being in a sub-clan, you know who to talk to :kwim:

Can you bribe some peoples so they let me join?

@ninz This looks pretty interesting, what are activity requirements and what's your attitude in SHs? I kinda gave up on pub tryharding,but still like winning ofc. However i'm not looking for a clan that goes full tryhard setup (is3s 54lws etc)  to win, i mainly play SHs to make credits and have fun. I would most likely be playing shs 2-3 times a week.

ps. I donate all wn8 i have over 3k to @dolfiegol:doge:

@dolfiegol You can either talk to Sergu or Brkomir, I don't think your stats will be any issue as long as you have some SH/CW activity. No problems at all. 

@vernl: The activity requirements are that if we are in danger of getting a technical or smth, it's nice if people can join CW (and be on TS). Some SH activity is also nice. esl players are excused. We do a SHITLOAD of tier 6 skirmishes for credits (2000ish last 28 days), we tryhard a bit in that we prefer fast tanks (no O-I or kv-2 shits). I dont think I have ever seen a non-premium in tier 8 skirmish either, but that's a bit up to whoever starts it i guess. In general we don't really tryhard much except cw. :) 

14 minutes ago, vernl said:

You'd better! It's all the damages you stole from me and more! Now that the arty ToT is gone I can stop reverse paddering with the m40 too.

2 minutes ago, ninz said:

@dolfiegol You can either talk to Sergu or Brkomir, I don't think your stats will be any issue as long as you have some SH/CW activity. No problems at all. 

@vernl: The activity requirements are that if we are in danger of getting a technical or smth, it's nice if people can join CW (and be on TS). Some SH activity is also nice. esl players are excused. We do a SHITLOAD of tier 6 skirmishes for credits (2000ish last 28 days), we tryhard a bit in that we prefer fast tanks (no O-I or kv-2 shits). I dont think I have ever seen a non-premium in tier 8 skirmish either, but that's a bit up to whoever starts it i guess. In general we don't really tryhard much except cw. :) 

Oki, I'll contact them and say you promised me clan-access and an M60 code! Fenks! :happyfish:

18 minutes ago, Sergeant_Fgt said:

Can also donate 2k overall, if needed.

For #1 EU that would be very welcome I'm afraid. Still need that warpack common sense mod installed though.

5 hours ago, vernl said:

3 hours ago, Kolni said:

i donate my wn8 to dolfie too :doge: 

no love for me :feelsbad:

14 hours ago, vacxe said:

no love for me :feelsbad:

We tricked them into letting me in, so you can now have all the wn8s of the donators. But yeah, emu's wn8 should suffice too.

Wow, that was fast:dealdog:

Also @vacxe see it as a sign all wn8 donators think there might still be hope fopr you, as opposed to some other people (*cough* @dolfiegol*cough*)