Jump to content
ninz

Retired Grandma Torment [RGT] SH/CW! 2.2k WN8 AVG

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, arthurwellsley said:

RGT at 100 members (although some seem to be a little less active)

Yesterday Brkomir wanted to kick the entire clan, so no worries, there will be spots :drunk:

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ninz said:

Yesterday Brkomir wanted to kick the entire clan, so no worries, there will be spots :drunk:

My sources said smth about amard, would u be so kind and explain the situation. Wotlabbers like amard :doge: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

BUMP!

 

Need more people that will show up for clanwars!

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's too warm to be inside these days....... the BBQ-life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2016 at 11:18 PM, ninz said:

 

We don't care what's your overall, we don't care how many games you have. We care about your recent (2.9k recent WN8 on WotLabs/3.4k for rerolls), we care about your ability to play in team. We also want you to speak proper English and have at least some useful T8 tanks and one T10. High activity on Strongholds is highly recommended.

Just a little fix here might be in order.. Recently I've been getting a lot of applications from rerolls with around 1k pub battles and maybe 1 tier 8 or tier 10. Stronghold grinding doesn't really show in stats and most of these had 3k+ recents padded on lowtiers with shitty DPG. Needless to say guys like this will have very hard time getting in. You have better chance to join with a potato overall if your recents/DPG in hightiers are good. Like mentioned somewhere above we have a lot of members who do not qualify with their stats, however most of these have "other qualities" like FC skills, funnyguy bonus etc. :)

I'm also available for questions regarding the clan although I'm not as active on the forums. Easiest way to get in contact is to message any officer/dude who's been in clan long and happens to be online, chat with him/them on TS.

Link to post
Share on other sites

are you guys active? I want to participate in sh battles with dank credit bonus but very few clans are active on a daily basis (i play every night usually) although i want to grind tanks, play in tournaments etc.

if the answer is yes, and one or two guys don't have to beg to the others to join sh

while 7 ppl are online (:kappa:)send me an invite.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2016 at 6:33 PM, Phantatron said:

Just a little fix here might be in order.. Recently I've been getting a lot of applications from rerolls with around 1k pub battles and maybe 1 tier 8 or tier 10. Stronghold grinding doesn't really show in stats and most of these had 3k+ recents padded on lowtiers with shitty DPG. Needless to say guys like this will have very hard time getting in. You have better chance to join with a potato overall if your recents/DPG in hightiers are good. Like mentioned somewhere above we have a lot of members who do not qualify with their stats, however most of these have "other qualities" like FC skills, funnyguy bonus etc. :)

I'm also available for questions regarding the clan although I'm not as active on the forums. Easiest way to get in contact is to message any officer/dude who's been in clan long and happens to be online, chat with him/them on TS.

Where do I stand on this matter? I could use a clan that does SH so I can buy Batchat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We're playing t10 clanwars so it's important that people have tier 10's in their garage. We really don't need any more of those guys who play one CW a week because they lock their only t10 each time... This can be overlooked if you're playing SH a lot and we have some candidate to be kicked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phantatron said:

This can be overlooked if you're playing SH a lot and we have some candidate to be kicked.

I only want to play SHs. A lot. I want to earn credits for batchat and grind up a T54. Don't bother sending invitation if you're not playing SHs daily.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20-7-2016 at 9:30 AM, FullGore said:

yeah the BBQlife is good boys, also gonna be out for beachtime 2 weeks at the end of the week :gaytroll:

Oh no, got kicked form clanu due to afk... too much BBQlife. Just read about campaign and figured I should start playing again this week after over a month of absence... whoopsy.

Saw some great tanks IRL this weekend: IS3, AMX13, Leo's, stug, t-34-85 and more! Pretty cool.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sergeant_Fgt said:

DdkDp.jpg

Can I join the BBQLife ?

Anytime brah! It's the good life, usually lasts 2 days here. Hurray for global warming!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2016 at 2:19 PM, arthurwellsley said:

RGT at 100 members (although some seem to be a little less active)

:feelsbad:

i might be looking for a new clan soon, but i think i'm below the reqs :feelsbad:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I put in a feeler yesterday but haven't logged back in since so hopefully sergu wasn't overwhelmed by my wall of text

Will see what happens to me as a scumbag clicker filthy part time casual.

https://media.giphy.com/media/PJzQmSt4Dzu5W/giphy.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...