Sign in to follow this  
Reluctor

Next tank up

I ask a lot of questions. I know. I'm a little sorry but not really.

So after 7k Games I have 2 important lines ground out or almost ground out in the E5 and nearly to the IS-7, and I have a very fun line at the M46 Patton and almost to the M48. Otherwise I have pretty much every line in the game between tier 6-8 and can't decide what to work on next. If I were to pick them the same way, 2 CW viable important tanks and 1 fun tank, which lines do you think I should go for next? I am having trouble deciding and don't want to commit to too much yet. I typically am just getting my x2 in a few tanks a day and then playing lots of my main 3 lines.

Thank you for your time,
Reluctor
WOT Shitter

Russian meds(140, sometimes 62a), E100, 113, T110E3, Batchat is what I saw most when I played during the last campaign. 

The T54 line is pretty dang fun, and it leads to 2 of them.

The 113 has been buffed and is being buffed even more with the 9.51.1 armor changes. Heaviums is general are good, since WG wants to increase the role of armor.

To play into the increasing role of armor, I'd think of getting a TD. The Grille comes to mind, but it'll probably be nerfed soon enough. The E3 and E4 are a bit of a grind to get. It depends on which lines you're the furthest into already.

TDs are pointless outside of some gimmick strats that use an E3/E4/263. 140 is used in damn near every CW strat. E100 is not bad to have either. Batchat is also a good tank to have in garage... if you know what you're doing.

Ok. So I'm hearing I need to get my T 54 (at the ltwt right now).
After that its the E100 / French heavy / med lines.
Maybe an E4/E3 (at T25/2 atm)

Do any of these lines come across as just pure enjoyment? The T 54 looks ok, however it does spam quite a bit of heat and has very bad gun depression. 

Which line would any of yall grind for funsies. Lawls. Trolling people. Which tanks do you que up just to put a smile on your faces?

The T-54s gun depression is not amazing, but -5 is not terrible. the 121 is though.

I'd reccomend getting a cromwell, easily one of the best tier 6s in game and a blast to play.

Czech meds. 

T5-skipped

T6-epic fun

T7-giid god what is this Ebola tank.. Can't get worse.

T8-fuck mez it got worse.

T9-awsomeness... Worth the awful previous 2.

T10-not there yet.

Seriously thought, the Skoda t50 is sooooooo much fun.

For clan wars go 140 or batchat

2 hours ago, skyf24 said:

I'd reccomend getting a cromwell, easily one of the best tier 6s in game and a blast to play.

If you read the OP, I have basically every 6 currently in a tech tree. For the most part. I've had the cromwell and now the crom B for ages bud. This thread is about trees in general towards a fun or CW viable Tier 10.

So the skoda is the line I should go for for funsies? I'm on the tier 7 of it right now and I don't care for it a lot but I could suffer through two tiers if it really is that great at tier 9. :) 

derp, my bad, sorry.

skoda line at 9 and 10 is pretty ridiculous, can almost promise its good for cw and is fun as well.

The 54 is your best bet to get two viable tens.

For the fun I would say go up the French Lights. Yes the 13 90 is a bit old meta but they are all fun tanks and you get to decide whether you want the always viable batchat or the seemingly fun side option of the 30B mini tree.