shutupshake

Wargaming has subtly endorsed WN8 as a player metric

I actually don't see why the fuzz about them endorsing the metric as a meme or whatever. The fact that people (from this forum) came up with a third party rating good enough for the company to take advantage of shows the success of the metric and the people behind it. 

Now that aside, 1750 WN8 is not a good baseline, but I can see why they wouldn't want unicums either. We know the absolute most there is to know about game balance in WoT because otherwise we wouldn't be good at it. Now arty probably gets a bit more hate than it deserves and that is especially biased coming from the 99th percentile of players so they probably don't want a dev that whines about arty until it's gone

fuck arty :^)

11 minutes ago, Kolni said:

I actually don't see why the fuzz about them endorsing the metric as a meme or whatever. The fact that people (from this forum) came up with a third party rating good enough for the company to take advantage of shows the success of the metric and the people behind it. 

Now that aside, 1750 WN8 is not a good baseline, but I can see why they wouldn't want unicums either. We know the absolute most there is to know about game balance in WoT because otherwise we wouldn't be good at it. Now arty probably gets a bit more hate than it deserves and that is especially biased coming from the 99th percentile of players so they probably don't want a dev that whines about arty until it's gone

fuck arty :^)

The baseline is lower I think since they want the people they hire to be willing to integrate and be nice. Hell, unicums circlejerk here and talk shit about pubs, which kinda proves my point.

Those who are seriously considering applying, realize these things:

1) You'll have to move to Seattle

2) WGS will work you to death, then put your corpse in a cube anyway.

3) The pay probably isn't very good :serb: 

4 hours ago, Kolni said:

So they want @Spartan96