leggasiini

Straight outta supertest: T92 LT

On 7/17/2016 at 8:45 PM, leggasiini said:

The T49 originally was just a Bulldog with enlarged turret and 90mm gun designed to fire mainly HE and HEAT. The T49 was also used as test bed for Sheridan turret and 152mm howitzer. The difference is that the T49 just fired regular HE shells while Sheridan fired missiles. Thats why T49 is there and not Sheridan. 

Since WG is actually considering to make tier 10 LTs (and thus probably remove scout mm -> nerf to some lights probably), murican LT line would be quite easy. Just make T92 tier 8 after bulldog and give it 90mm gun as upgrade. T49 can be easily tier 9, and finally Sheridan as tier 10 with either somehow balanced missiles or make it just buffed T49 on tier 10.

While the Sheridan did fire missiles, there's virtually 0 difference between the XM551 turret and the production turret. It just doesn't fire missiles since WG didn't give it any for good reason.

T92 also never had any other guns, so WG's gonna have to pull something out of their ass.

On 7/21/2016 at 1:36 AM, tajj7 said:

70 deg/s traverse rate with those ground resistances, I think this thing could probably keep close to 60 kph whilst circling with that combo.

At a guess I'd say this will be one of the most agile things in the game. 

It's gonna need those stats to be a close range brawler, since the accuracy is rather poor.

On 7/16/2016 at 3:52 PM, Flametz said:

Probably will be low tier trash, because the 76mm is very similar to the Zis-3 76mm (aka the stock 76mm Marder II gun).

D-56T gun:

120mm HEAT pen...

TL;DR Marginally better than M3 Lee gun.

The PT-76 potentially has a 57mm autoloader available as an upgrade. Still trash, but may be able to bump it up another tier.

http://warfaretech.blogspot.com/2014/07/57mm-autocannon-turret-from-russia.html

2 hours ago, Necrophore said:

The PT-76 potentially has a 57mm autoloader available as an upgrade. Still trash, but may be able to bump it up another tier.

http://warfaretech.blogspot.com/2014/07/57mm-autocannon-turret-from-russia.html

PT-76 is so slow and so huge that even with the 57mm firing APCR standard it will probably only have about 180 pen and 85 damage, which is crap even WITH  a big clip at tier 7.

10/10 would get that one, eventhough accuracy is horrible.

Thing got buffed: https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/09/07/supertest-new-t92-lt-stats/

Things to note:

Accuracy buffed to 0.36 (from 0.4)

RoF buffed to 14.9 rounds/minute

Turns even more ridiculously faster at 73 d/sec

59 minutes ago, Flametz said:

Thing got buffed: https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/09/07/supertest-new-t92-lt-stats/

Things to note:

They buffed aimtime too. (1.82s to 1.73s)

On 7/26/2016 at 0:11 AM, PanzerZak said:

Normally you are right, but when I disagree with facts this all changes. 

Why would you disagree with a fact as if it's an opinion? The T92 has a fully rotating turret.

5 hours ago, Flametz said:

Things to note:

I'm gonna love it now :).

Yep that looks nice for a tier 7 light. 

Only really poor ish thing is the 60 kph top speed, the rest is very nice. Gun depression, good gun handling, good DPM and insane mobility. 

Also noticed it's very very similar in stats to the T71 CMCD premium. 

3 hours ago, ZXrage said:

You're fucking retarded.

I also know you're gonna doubt me, so here.

http://imgur.com/a/Yic2Y

And you are a mikkeping. That tank resembles a T29 more than a T92. 

Also anyone can play with paint or photoshop. 

The only thing worse than a bad troll are people actually falling for a bad troll.

Back on topic:

With ~18.8% basecamo this will have the best camo of all tier 7 light tanks, combine that with the 2nd best DPM of all tier 7 lights (WZ 131 with the 85mm gun has slightly more DPM) and godtier gunhandeling I can see this thing becoming the best tier 7 light quite easily even with the lackluster topspeed.

5 hours ago, Fabunil said:

The only thing worse than a bad troll are people actually falling for a bad troll.

Back on topic:

With ~18.8% basecamo this will have the best camo of all tier 7 light tanks, combine that with the 2nd best DPM of all tier 7 lights (WZ 131 with the 85mm gun has slightly more DPM) and godtier gunhandeling I can see this thing becoming the best tier 7 light quite easily even with the lackluster topspeed.

It's also really small, so incoming shots are more than likely to miss.

The only downside I can think of is that it only has -6 over the driver's hatch.

Does look nice, it's a light though so even if it's better than all the other tier 7 lights won't be OP, though they have better time of it than the tier 8 lights.

Tanks.gg is very confused about it, has all the stats for the tier 10 artillery when you click on it. 

I certainly will go for the tank, because I like the two (!) machine gun cupolas on top very much. I further appreciate its ability to fully turn the turret, making the machine guns even more useful and threatening. 

Stats of this thing are in tanks.gg now, they have changed the T92 artillery to the T92 HMC and that allows this to be called the T92.

It has (as far as I know) the best dispersion stats in game at 0.08 (hull) 0.08 (moving) and 0.05 (turret), to go with it;s 1.73s aim time, plus I think it has the best ground resistances and best traverse in game as well.

It can also mount a rammer. 

Really hope this is the 'other' new tank sold in the advent calendar, looks really fun. 

3 hours ago, tajj7 said:

Stats of this thing are in tanks.gg now, they have changed the T92 artillery to the T92 HMC and that allows this to be called the T92.

It has (as far as I know) the best dispersion stats in game at 0.08 (hull) 0.08 (moving) and 0.05 (turret), to go with it;s 1.73s aim time, plus I think it has the best ground resistances and best traverse in game as well.

It can also mount a rammer. 

Really hope this is the 'other' new tank sold in the advent calendar, looks really fun. 

You are in EU so it will probably be sold with a bag of dick, a dead gypsy and some moldy sausage for 70E