mistermcman

KV-4 by Kreslavskiy

On 07/08/2016 at 3:27 AM, HS5 said:

For SH IS-5 is WAAAAY superior to T95. It has armor, speed, enough pen to not need premium ammo and can fight IS-3's head on, that is what you need a lot more than some bland support tank that is not even very good at that. For randoms I don't know, I see no reason to play either of those in randoms really, but probably would still rather pick IS-5. Even with that super bad gun handling, I would rate IS-5 maybe second or third best T8 heavy in the game, haven't played them all so not sure but it's not far from top and definitely better than most T8's in general. 

And when caller calls for a heavy you can bring is5, t95/chief is bot so hot.. even more when à lot à m8 take out there CDC And ur team needs some heavys.

Get the KV4-K if you're going to play mostly pubs to generate credit income and crew EXP

Get the IS5 if you're going to mostly play SH's to generate crew exp and credits

Get the Chieftan 95 if you hate the 4202 and want something only slightly better

PS, some replays: http://wotreplays.com/site/2895066#stats Full APCR spam, made 23k
Dream MM: http://wotreplays.com/site/2895448#stats

I'm 14 games in and finding this to be the most agonizing grind yet.  I don't have the upgraded engine (will it make much of a difference), and I feel like either (a) the battle is nearly over before I get there, (b) my main value is as a meatshield crawling down an alley and just soaking it up to give my teammates cover, or (c) I fall behind my team and get swarmed by a wolfpack.  Is it any better after unlocking the top engine and gun?  Does anyone keep this thing?  I did manage to get into a sidescrape fight once, and yeah, it was great at that, but lately the maps/battles haven't given me much opportunity to do that...

On 2016. 12. 07. at 8:12 PM, Tanager said:

I'm 14 games in and finding this to be the most agonizing grind yet.  I don't have the upgraded engine (will it make much of a difference), and I feel like either (a) the battle is nearly over before I get there, (b) my main value is as a meatshield crawling down an alley and just soaking it up to give my teammates cover, or (c) I fall behind my team and get swarmed by a wolfpack.  Is it any better after unlocking the top engine and gun?  Does anyone keep this thing?  I did manage to get into a sidescrape fight once, and yeah, it was great at that, but lately the maps/battles haven't given me much opportunity to do that...

This thread is discussing the KV-4 by Kreslavsky, which was a CW reward premium t8 TD - it's not the regular KV-4 from the tech tree

9 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

This thread is discussing the KV-4 by Kreslavsky, which was a CW reward premium t8 TD - it's not the regular KV-4 from the tech tree

Prem t8 HT, not TD... the TD aka KV-4 KTTS was never released