zapyoug

Masochism thread

11 hours ago, no_name_cro said:

Does Lorr.40t contend for this thread?

pre buff it certainly would of. It might still but oh the horrors, its being removed sooooon

Ok... tier10s are by far easier to 3 mark than the god damn Pz4s. Seriously, on west server its just non-stop tier8 spam and that pos has worse mobility than a t32.

Dmax is also impossible to 3 mark. Stuck at 85%... Like actually stuck there. Cant hit anything higher. Same story with the 13 57

23 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Ok... tier10s are by far easier to 3 mark than the god damn Pz4s. Seriously, on west server its just non-stop tier8 spam and that pos has worse mobility than a t32.

Dmax is also impossible to 3 mark. Stuck at 85%... Like actually stuck there. Cant hit anything higher. Same story with the 13 57

Foch 155 friend :^)

4 hours ago, zapyoug said:

pre buff it certainly would of. It might still but oh the horrors, its being removed sooooon

I've got like 180k exp, so I'll just try to do it anyway. Not like it honor to be in this club. :doge: 

3 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

I think your just bad at low tiers 

1 minute ago, zapyoug said:

I think your just bad at low tiers 

This may also be true. Seriously tho... Dmax must require 2500 or some bullshit to 3 mark. 

3 hours ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

the shitter emil is actually kinda fun with the top gun. Suprisingly

ikr. Its infuriating but at the same time it has its fun moments.

Forget 3 marking, that's beyond me for most tanks. But I am going to start going back thru my tanks with horrible stats and try to at least get them up to a green wn8.  First up, the Pz1. Outside of a couple of low tier spg's, this is my worst tank - 0 wn8 and a 30.77% wr.   I only played it for 13 games, but 0 wn8?  It can't be that bad, can it?

On 24 July 2016 at 0:51 PM, SchnitzelTruck said:

ikr. Its infuriating but at the same time it has its fun moments.

It's particularly good at tracking one-shottable tier 5 scouts, rather than actually killing them.

OTOH, you'll enjoy ammo-racking tier 8 meds.

12 hours ago, UglyBigD said:

Is the VTU bad enough for this?

yes i think so

tbh quite many tier 8 meds are trash

cent 1 is also very bad, and panther 2

@SchnitzelTruck A45 wasn't bad though. I found it to be a really nice little tank. P88 and French M4 as well, pretty good tanks imo.

@zapyoug Not being able to play best way to play this game.

Also hi from Europe, why do all the girls smoke?

Im taking break from O-Ho for few days. I got 3 times into 94,5% but then dropped each time into 89% :feelsbad:. Im not gonna give up tho, just a little break.

I gotta buy few tonks first. First up is Shitter Emil, then gonna re-buy Achilles and probs something else. Im also seriously considering to start French TD line :serb: 

Next time when i try to 3 mark O-Ho i wont check mark progress. I noticed that i most likely get huge pressure after reaching 94%, which drops me, and frustation after that drops me further.

Just now, no_name_cro said:

When you're going to 3 mark your meme tank mle.48? :doge: 

I still have to buy the Foch. I was more interested in the tier 9 than the 8 simply because I can play the 8 in strongholds and make everyone mad. :ohnyes:

its British TDs right now, so I have to play those :^) 

CONWAY HYPE

Just looking around some dpgwhores and comparing it to SirFoch because I know he likes shit tanks(guy adored 113 before any buffs), he may very well be one of best masochists.

4 hours ago, no_name_cro said:

Just looking around some dpgwhores and comparing it to SirFoch because I know he likes shit tanks(guy adored 113 before any buffs), he may very well be one of best masochists.

And minimal gold use:eww: