kolni

Kolni does YouTube replay reviews, send replays!

Right, so I've decided to YT replay reviews since I'm very very very bored and I've run out of games to play after ragequitting tanks. 

Here's a Type 61 session that I played which means that I didn't go into positioning and initial deployment as much as I normally would since I found it to be "right" by default and didn't pay too much attention to it. The quality is pretty poor as I forgot to change my OBS setup from streaming bitrates to recording ones, I'll change that for future reviews. 

I'll take any replays you got, but I'd prefer games that aren't completely retarded since there won't be a lot to talk about. Just upload them to any replay host or filehost and post the link here and I'll review them. Cheers

4 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

I'm completely clueless as to how you play an abomination such as this but :P 

Not really alot of analysis since this was pretty much perfect play, but at least commentary on it :P 

3 hours ago, Gold_Therapy said:

Quite a bit of analysis on these ones (the 260 one is still processing for the 1080p)

1 hour ago, flare_phoenix said:

Will get on these right away

42 minutes ago, Lilsaah said:

I suppose only 9.15 replays?

Yes

2 hours ago, flare_phoenix said:

13 minutes ago, Lilsaah said:

Aight, replay provided should be right patch

(still processing)

In middle of this all 420 blaze it yolo games, I've got few more tactical games for u to look at. Defensive approached to stabilize the flank you're at and win the whole game. I hope'll find these interesting

http://wotreplays.com/site/2831841?secret=8bfa8fadca3f6067cf1ed7bc18d5e7e1 Leopard 1 defensive at Serene Coast North Side

http://wotreplays.com/site/2805095#el_halluf-saintlaurentius-amx_50_b AMX 50B defensive at El Halluf South Side

I had basicly no expactations  because your stream usually isn't the educational type, but i found this very interesting! Keep up the good work man!

I might put some conq replays in this thread if 3marking takes me too long :minglee:

@Kolni I think you messed up the mic recording in the last vids, atleast I couldnt hear anything but the ingame sounds when I watched it (Obj 140 on Erlenberg one)

5 minutes ago, Lilsaah said:

@Kolni I think you messed up the mic recording in the last vids, atleast I couldnt hear anything but the ingame sounds when I watched it (Obj 140 on Erlenberg one)

Oh FFS I streamed with my mic muted and forgot to put it on

RIP TWO HOURS OF MY LIFE

1 minute ago, Kolni said:

Oh FFS I streamed with my mic muted and forgot to put it on

RIP TWO HOURS OF MY LIFE

Well, since I just spent two hours doing 7 replays with my mic muted I'm gonna hold off until tomorrow with the next ones... Don't really have it in me for 2h more :(