Cunicularius

So how are you all?

10 minutes ago, Valachio said:

Asked my 7/10 roommate to have sex with me, she said no.  I don't talk to her much anymore.

Business is good though

Wow, I'd have been all over you.

Can't wait for my watch, hope it gets here in one piece. It'll be the class ring I never had! Except its a watch, for WoT because high school was a disappointment, and at 1/3rd of the cost.

Trying to get into the thousand pound club:

250~ one-time bench press 

350~ one-time deadlift 

350~ one-time squat

subtract 20~ pounds for reps for all of dem 

I've only been training deadlift/squat for a few months though - I'll probably be able to up those to 400~ soon enough.

Bench press I feel like I've capped. 

-

also started working out backs - realized my lats were non-existent sometime this summer - now they spread like marmoset wings 

17 minutes ago, Cunicularius said:

Wow, I'd have been all over you.

Can't wait for my watch, hope it gets here in one piece. It'll be the class ring I never had! Except its a watch, for WoT because high school was a disappointment, and at 1/3rd of the cost.

It'll be there soon.  In one piece or three

I started playing tanks again and I suck but Im starting to get less bad. Also have a rocket engine Im hoping to test soon. Ive ordered all the parts for manufacture and some have come in.

also hai cuni

Got promoted as chief administrative officer, now I'm worried about the double work and friday afternoon's overtime.. seriously, the purpose of summer is to sleep, sunbathe, having sex and work out all day not to sit in an office all day at a monitor screen ffs.

Although when I had my full summer, I didn't have any money so - evil circle, also fuck capitalism without boundaries etc.:babyrage:

3 hours ago, A_Chodeful said:

Trying to get into the thousand pound club:

250~ one-time bench press 

350~ one-time deadlift 

350~ one-time squat

subtract 20~ pounds for reps for all of dem 

I've only been training deadlift/squat for a few months though - I'll probably be able to up those to 400~ soon enough.

Bench press I feel like I've capped. 

-

also started working out backs - realized my lats were non-existent sometime this summer - now they spread like marmoset wings 

Good luck man, my total was 975 when i dislocated my knee(not lifting) and stopped pushing for it.

I've taken up 3 marking all the worst tanks in wot. Just finished the T28. Debating doing the T95 or just saying fuck it and stabbing myself with sewing needles instead for the next week. Probally better off doing the latter