So how are you all?

54 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, GehakteMolen said:

Classy, everyone ask normal questions, except:

We are really ruined by EU server :(

Oh look, it's a shitter with lower recents than overall :PogChamp:

7 minutes ago, Medjed said:

Oh look, it's a shitter with lower recents than overall :PogChamp:

Im busy destroying my sanity and stats while playing grille 15 to finish missions :damn:

(so i have an excuse :serb: )

5 hours ago, Medjed said:

I see you're still into retarded emotes.

;^y

3 hours ago, MAJEST1C said:

I hate college before it even started. Need to stay on campus till like 10PM at night and I won't get home til midnight.

I love when I have to take a class at 8am and one that ends at 8pm. Atleast I don't have to deal with traffic.

2 hours ago, Zepherex said:

I was wondering why you wasn't here when I came back.....

Ya. So how've you been in the military?

2 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Welcome back!

My ban thread explains how I've been doing :party:

Ban thread...? Wow, yeah, I see you had a good time yourself. Glad to see you're doing better also! You still play tanks? :3

17 minutes ago, FixerReloaded said:

Welcome back my guy.

Started working out recently and I'm really liking it so far.

Ohayou~

I still need to get serious about fitness myself, I've been slacking. But not too much. ( `3')

1 minute ago, Cunicularius said:

Ban thread...? Wow, yeah, I see you had a good time yourself. Glad to see you're doing better also! You still play tanks? :3

Fun times indeed! Still tanking, regardless of how bad it is for mental health :P 

13 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

unless you like the idea of Commancer Medjed :serb:

Make 322 great again.

That'd be pretty epic, Weenis Fame commander and Medjed 322 commander.

2 hours ago, FixerReloaded said:

Welcome back my guy.

Started working out recently and I'm really liking it so far.

When are you going to stream chicken nuggets being replaced by Vegan Approved™ food?

1 hour ago, Cunicularius said:

;^y

I love when I have to take a class at 8am and one that ends at 8pm. Atleast I don't have to deal with traffic.

Ya. So how've you been in the military?

Ohayou~

I still need to get serious about fitness myself, I've been slacking. But not too much. ( `3')

What would you do if you have a 6 hours gap and it takes 2 hours to get home? 

My school management is incompetent. 

17 hours ago, Valachio said:

Asked my 7/10 roommate to have sex with me, she said no.  I don't talk to her much anymore.

Business is good though

Did you mention you have a 4k overall? If you didn't I feel like that's a pretty comprehensive reason for the throw.

17 minutes ago, Gashtag said:

Did you mention you have a 4k overall? If you didn't I feel like that's a pretty comprehensive reason for the throw.

I did.  She asked for my recent, and I told her I couldn't break 3.5k lately.

#done

3 hours ago, MAJEST1C said:

What would you do if you have a 6 hours gap and it takes 2 hours to get home? 

My school management is incompetent. 

If you have to take a class, you just take it. Sometimes you don't have a choice the way prereqs work.

51 minutes ago, Zepherex said:

Fine, just fine. Enjoying my summer.

You get summers off, or...?

30 minutes ago, Cunicularius said:

If you have to take a class, you just take it. Sometimes you don't have a choice the way prereqs work.

You get summers off, or...?

Well 2 1/2 weeks off

On 8/1/2016 at 5:21 AM, A_Chodeful said:

350~ one-time deadlift 

350~ one-time squat

Why is your deadlift not higher than your squat?

Had a terrible year so far in terms of health... Repeated unrelenting cases of flu have kept me inactive and resulted in the resurgence of my asthma problems, which compounds the initial issue. I have lost all the muscle mass I gained last year so basically instead of being around the 200lb mark by now I'm down to 150... Which has really had me down.

1 hour ago, PityFool said:

Had a terrible year so far in terms of health... Repeated unrelenting cases of flu have kept me inactive and resulted in the resurgence of my asthma problems, which compounds the initial issue. I have lost all the muscle mass I gained last year so basically instead of being around the 200lb mark by now I'm down to 150... Which has really had me down.

Hope you feel better soon :(

Also, I got kicked out of Chai. :brokenheart:

1 hour ago, PityFool said:

That sucks. My wife suffers from chronic asthma. It makes it pretty much impossible for her to exercise :-/

7 hours ago, PityFool said:

That's too bad... :c

I've had issues with underlying sinus infections that no antibiotic seems to be able to wipe out in entirety. I've been spamming vitamin C and silver for a while and it seems to be helping, but recently I got a neti pot and that has made a difference, as unpleasant as it is.