zapyoug

T95 3 mark challenge, rip me (COMPLETE)

6 minutes ago, clownshoes2 said:

need status update!

Not playing it today, no sleep. Just gonna grind out some credits for tmrw later on

update at 40 games is still most recent 

5 hours ago, clownshoes2 said:

Question....Optics over vents? I thought all TD's were blind and vents would be more viable. Just asking so I know.

its bad but optics+food means I can still exceed vision cap. 

The max vision just gives you so many more options to play with as well. You dont have to rely on others for spotting. You can act as a psudo scout, wont get straight up out visioned by people and you in general just pick up a ton of spotting damage (very good for marks) by having it up

Same general concept of type5 heavy (abeit, with slightly less effective results) 

isn't the ap decent? though i guess the combination of long aim time and really slow speed mean every shot you make has to count. I'd like to see someone do this with full ap, that would be crazy

2 minutes ago, garryallen said:

isn't the ap decent? though i guess the combination of long aim time and really slow speed mean every shot you make has to count. I'd like to see someone do this with full ap, that would be crazy

Rather poor gun handling and slow af, you don't want bounce any shell. Also added speed for faster targets is nice and mandatory.

2 minutes ago, garryallen said:

yeah true. one question, how often do you guys shoot at range compared to up close?

ideal engagement range for the T95 is about 200-300 meters

You dont want to be close because then people can hit your weak points (its not like they need to to pen you) and get behind you 

any further and everything fucking misses 

true, i had a match in my tiger 2 where i snapped a t95 with my ap round front on, went straight thru the inside drive wheel into the hull behind it. i then went on to ammo rack a waffle, giving me a 4.5k damage mastery because wg nerfed the t95s tracks

@zapyoug please do the french td's.... some shitter called ebolarunningatyou has the ONLY foch 155 3 moe on NA server.... and since i'm sometimes oftenly in the same ts room as him in one of my teamspeak tabs, PLEASE make him not the sole NA 3 moe holder of the foch 155

9 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Looking on MOE sheet, 1357 is pretty hipster. :doit:

so is a foch 155

56 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

13 57 would require me owning a 13 57

you can 3 moe mine kappa

9 hours ago, zapyoug said:

maus, stuer emil, french TDs

Maus is pretty easy tbh

I'm just too fucking lazy to mark anything anymore. Before I reverse padded I believe the damage is around slightly over 3100 dpg to get, but I prefer just keeping the 70% w/r tbh. 

As for the sturer emil good fucking luck. The total lack of gold ammo and ammo in general will probably make it akin to the difficulty to the T95 for opposite reasons.

1 hour ago, zapyoug said:

13 57 would require me owning a 13 57

I think we can find someone to gift you one :D 

59 minutes ago, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

@zapyoug please do the french td's.... some shitter called ebolarunningatyou has the ONLY foch 155 3 moe on NA server.... and since i'm sometimes oftenly in the same ts room as him in one of my teamspeak tabs, PLEASE make him not the sole NA 3 moe holder of the foch 155

so is a foch 155

you can 3 moe mine kappa

:doit: