Sign in to follow this  
LordEdwardthefith

Great Grille Game

A TD camped boosh on Malinovka and got some damage? :kjugh:

16 minutes ago, Visn0r said:

I thought aimbots users are only posting on official forums :feelsbad:

I don't think its an aimbot, he was switching between fixed and free camera on the replay which is why the crosshair and gun marker were in different positions.

Leaving aside the fact that 4500 dmg and 830 base XP is hardly a "great" game, you camped in one spot all game...

3 minutes ago, Zezti said:

I don't think its an aimbot, he was switching between fixed and free camera on the replay which is why the crosshair and gun marker were in different positions.

I disagree. Firstly, there is no notification of the switch at the bottom of the screen. Secondly, you can see the aiming reticle track enemy targets even when he isn't moving the gun in sniper mode. The whole thing is extremely suspicious.

1 minute ago, sr360 said:

Leaving aside the fact that 4500 dmg and 830 base XP is hardly a "great" game, you camped in one spot all game...

I disagree. Firstly, there is no notification of the switch at the bottom of the screen. Secondly, you can see the aiming reticle track enemy targets even when he isn't moving the gun in sniper mode. The whole thing is extremely suspicious.

Dude, It's free camera, I do it like that so that the vid doesn't look lie I'm on lsd (lol the controversy)

4 minutes ago, Zezti said:

If that is the case I am sorry but look at the beginning - server reticle is leading on tanks behind hill climbing up the monastery while he is in sniper mode and not moving his sights...

2 minutes ago, LordEdwardthefith said:

Dude, It's free camera, I do it like that so that the vid doesn't look lie I'm on lsd

Riiiighhhtt... That doesn't explain the sniper mode discrepancies or the lack of notification of switch between camera modes.

12 minutes ago, sr360 said:

You can see the switch text at several points in the video. I just downloaded the replay and I'm 99% sure there's no aimbot. 

6 hours ago, sr360 said:

Riiiighhhtt... That doesn't explain the sniper mode discrepancies or the lack of notification of switch between camera modes.

I know the guy personally (He actually just graduated from my high school) and I have full confidence in what he is saying is the truth. He's not really the type of dude to try and use cheating mods, and I hope I'm not wrong.

3 hours ago, Masterpupil2 said:

I know the guy personally (He actually just graduated from my high school) and I have full confidence in what he is saying is the truth. He's not really the type of dude to try and use cheating mods, and I hope I'm not wrong.

Fair enough, it's then just a case of a poorly recorded game. 

OP, you posted another video like this that I commented on. Trust me, to experienced WoT players it is far more jarring to watch someone in free camera with a dancing reticle than it is to just watch the replay as it was played. I missed the free camera notification in the other one the first time around but it's there as well. I'd suggest jt using fixed camera until you want to direct attention to something specific.

I've got another replay, this time in my m41-90, due to popular demand this one was NOT in free camera mode.

This part just made me laugh https://youtu.be/zLBVdEJSNdU?t=200

This replay became much funnier with the music, and was great as well.

Subscribe for more as I hope to grow my channel.

Follow me at: https://twitter.com/LordEdwardze5th