WGNA just recently rolled out this set of daily missions that will ultimately earn you a free tier 6 prem. I already have the 100Y. I've always thought the WZ-131 and 132 looked like a lot of fun, but I also love autoloaders and the Czech 9 and 10 are fantastic from what all I've seen. So, I need help choosing between the Type 64 or the Skoda T40 and getting going on their lines when the event is done. Any arguments one way or the other?

Victory!
Battle: Siegfried Line
Vehicles: Škoda T 40
Experience received: 5 966 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits earned: 90 407
Battle achievements: Top Gun, High Caliber, Defender, Pool's Medal, Kolobanov's Medal, Pascucci's Medal, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"
WN8: 24 599 (100)

(Type 64 is a better WN8 padder and SH tonk though.)

I already have the 100Y and the Type 64, so I will be getting the T40.  Actually, I plan on buying the T40 during the anniversary sale and then winning it so I get some free gold out of it.

I'm in pretty much the same situation as you, already having the 100Y. Going to be getting the Skoda because mediums are comfier to play than lights, and can usually have more impact on a game. Also partially down the Chinese heavy line that unlocks the guns for the mediums, so will probably never be touching the lights.

The REAL question is, which of the boosters will you be getting?

I thought they changed it so if you win a tank you already have, it's credits instead of gold, at least for the on-track missions. 

I don't have the T40, but the 64 is a good SH tank and pretty fun to play as long as you feel like playing tier 6 lights.

2 minutes ago, Lightnin45 said:

I thought they changed it so if you win a tank you already have, it's credits instead of gold, at least for the on-track missions. 

I don't have the T40, but the 64 is a good SH tank and pretty fun to play as long as you feel like playing tier 6 lights.

It's gold for the tankrewards tanks. This was confirmed by both WGNA staff, and was the case last month as well.

The Skoda is pretty fast with a 220 alpha gun, right? And they just buffed the pen. Sounds like a pretty entertaining combo for pubs. I never really do much in the way of stronkholds or tournaments or any of that.

20 hours ago, sr360 said:

It's gold for the tankrewards tanks. This was confirmed by both WGNA staff, and was the case last month as well.

Wow, thanks for the heads up.  So seems like the best thing to do is pick whichever one you have with the highest gold value and then buy the one you want when it goes on sale to get the tank and some leftover gold (assuming you want one of the tier 6s offered)

I can vouch that the t40 isn't a bad stronghold tank at all, in fact I think I play it slightly more than the 64. 64 comes with all the perks of light tanks and is pretty much a t21 that can't mount vents. Type is good at fighting meds and lights reasonably well since it can snap decently with good rof but with all of the plebs driving Japanese travasties it can get annoying. The Skoda on the other hand plays more in trading and has decent dpm with the highest alpha on a tier 6 medium. Skoda also gets a 200mm heat round so heavies aren't really a problem but it struggles against light tanks and Cromwells because of its slow shell velocity and bloom. I just like the Skoda because it's gun feels so good to trade 1 for 1 with and it can actually kill gud players who camp a1 in their O I(s) on Highway.