SirKnumskull

Rheinmetall Skorpion G

Sounds like cash grab and then nerd bat the very next patch. Nice try WG, nice try.

For everyone talking about the retarded crew layout, my heart reaches out to you. You can... later... "fix" it by paying 500 golds >.>

I got my eye on that nerfbat.

Just now, Matross said:

Sounds like cash grab and then nerd bat the very next patch. Nice try WG, nice try.

WG doesn't nerf premiums for a long time. Something about a law that you have to get what you pay for.

1 minute ago, no_name_cro said:

WG doesn't nerf premiums for a long time. Something about a law that you have to get what you pay for.

Ok, fine 2 patches. Seriously, KJPZ vs This? Tell me you don't foresee a nerf coming. Who knows... it maybe on the gun... maybe camo... maybe the mobility. As of right now, sounds and looks OP ASF to me....

Also 246pen on the slow borsig is good. 246pen on this fast machine just seem like it's enough for 99.9% of the times. :drunk:

Seems to me like a straight forward upgrade to Borsig... which already was a straight forward upgrade to most TDs. It's just pure power creep.

I predict next year WG will strap the same gun to VK2801, and sell it for 40 euros.

" - more accurate and faster aimtime than any of them, but with bad bloom "

Grille like bullshit bloom where you can't hit anything at all?

EDIT: Holy shit this thing.
1. Way faster than Borsig
2. More accurate gun
3. More hp
4. A LOT more module HP, no more broken engine from every single hit???
5. Weighs almost twice as much as Borsig so way more resilient to random scout shitters ramming you
6. Has more depression aswell to everywhere but the back

Only downside: Doesn't have the 15cm :( The 12.8 is so fucking bad compared to it but if this tank stays like this, I see no reason NOT to buy one. 
It might have ~150 DPM less than Borsig but not enough to make a difference when it has such a good alpha.

Honestly, fuck wargaming for making stupidly overpowered new premiums. If a premium costs money it almost always is better than the ingame prems these days. Also food for thought: how are tanks like these going to be balanced in Sandbox considering you pay real money for them.

Btw that 60kmh is so sexy XD.

4 hours ago, DHP said:

Also 246pen on the slow borsig is good. 246pen on this fast machine just seem like it's enough for 99.9% of the times. :drunk:

What 246? 311 is pen IIRC. This is def buy for me :)

74uq3uk.png

EDIT

Compare to RHM (which is only thing to compare with)

Better accuracy and aim time with worse bloom (no crazy snaps), but as sniper way more better. Also more depression for easier riding, something Borsig lacks. 

gOtex5K.png

Not signed in

So this is T8 premium Grille15. Fast, not so nimble with full turret treverse !!! 

it will be available only for real money? no gold purchase?

10 minutes ago, H4NI said:

tanks.gg listed 10.6k but i don't think he will ever hit ingame store. It would be big loss for them. 

On 8/9/2016 at 10:42 AM, Tupinambis said:

Its insulting to the intellect how this and the KJP can be considered equal in WG's eyes.

KJP looks nicer :P

1 hour ago, H4NI said:

Two of the existed Camo built-in tanks (KR, Mutz) are both premium shop only so it is quite likely this will follow the trend.:fish:

5 hours ago, Unavailebow said:

Two of the existed Camo built-in tanks (KR, Mutz) are both premium shop only so it is quite likely this will follow the trend.:fish:

Nine. 13/57 GF, M41/90 GF, the Berlin-Trio (Cromwell B, Sowjet IS2, ISU-122S), Fury and Rudy.

Borsig with 15 and ISU look like the direct competitors to this imo. Borsig still has the edge on broken camo, but camo doesnt mean shit in this game anymore lmao. and the ISU cant even turn at all xddd. Other than that the charioteer is probably the closest competitor and even then it looks superior.

I watched à few review of this and they seriously need to nerf it before it comes out.. i mean like everyone i want it. But i don't want this to be flooding the MM.

Every signle stream/YouTube are saying this thing is extremely good and that you need to get it..

Juste like the grille 15 that brougt 750alpha on a very fast platform at t10 this tank Will do the same with 490 on fast platform at t8... Even @Anfield like it.. à tier8 premium... He never play's premium. And he think this is à good tank and that you should get it.. This should say something. 

I just wish they would stop releasing these tanks with retarded looking camo, at least let us put a normal camo over it. (Aside from the Ripper Patton which is historical)