1 hour ago, Storm said:

It's just a constant barrage of inane shittery from hopey, he has never contributed anything to this forum and never will because he always drags himself into mud slinging contests, if you seriously think he is somehow innocent in this entire affair you really need to remove those rose tinted glasses and actually take a look through his post history.

Like I said I don't know the distant past. I did look at his recent posts and he seems to either be posting in DETOX thread or defending himself.

I did look at JOCs post history also, I don't think he has the moral high ground that some of you think.

1 hour ago, Cronk said:

I'd give better than 50/50 odds that it's hopey sockpuppeting.

Same MO as usual, be a dick until he pisses everyone off and they gang up on him, then bring in a sockpuppet to defend himself with the same old accusations of cyber bullying and mod bias.

Hopey 101.

Even if it's a separate poster, he's probably a stooge typing what Hopey tells him to type.

Yep, don't try and discuss the message. Spread FUD, its the messenger, maybe it is Hopeful, oh I'm more than 50% sure it is. And then a weak disclaimer that if it is someone else, they're a stooge and it must be Hopey telling him what to type. How fucking dumb, provably false and doesn't add anything to this except noise.

Edited by MalusRhom
Personal.

42 minutes ago, MalusRhom said:

Yep, don't try and discuss the message. Spread FUD, its the messenger, maybe it is Hopeful, oh I'm more than 50% sure it is. And then a weak disclaimer that if it is someone else, they're a stooge and it must be Hopey telling him what to type. How fucking dumb, provably false and doesn't add anything to this except noise.

Sounding more and more like Hopey with every post you make. Playing Mr Reasonable, the Devils Advocate right up to the point where you get called for being a sock, then you couldn't help but go full HopeLeSS.

You're not doing a very good job of proving me wrong.

1 hour ago, MalusRhom said:

Like I said I don't know the distant past. I did look at his recent posts and he seems to either be posting in DETOX thread or defending himself.

I did look at JOCs post history also, I don't think he has the moral high ground that some of you think.

I dont think anyone has said that Joc has the moral high ground.

if you actually read what the others guys are saying no one is necessarily agreeing with him, 

Hopey has gotten what, 3 different detox accounts banned all ready due to using other players accounts to sperg crap until mods picks up on it and bans him again. 

Cant blame the guys here.. we have seen it all.  

My favorite hopey quote to me is still

"on 07 May 2015 - 10:14 AM, said:
What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

16 hours ago, Saffee said:

I dont think anyone has said that Joc has the moral high ground.

if you actually read what the others guys are saying no one is necessarily agreeing with him, 

Hopey has gotten what, 3 different detox accounts banned all ready due to using other players accounts to sperg crap until mods picks up on it and bans him again. 

Cant blame the guys here.. we have seen it all.  

My favorite hopey quote to me is still

"on 07 May 2015 - 10:14 AM, said:
What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

vpack is so old, pyropack is the best one :kwim:

1 hour ago, Politx_Killer said:

:epicsaxguy:

Your callers are shit anyways 

You mean caller, there is pretty much only Roby for western front :doge:
Moshy and me are both bad@calling(considering i never actually learnt or called before campaign WELP GG I TRIED)

3 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

Moshy and me are both bad@calling(considering i never actually learnt or called before campaign WELP GG I TRIED)

There were others, but they left when they found (new) players not listening to direction and being pubstars, or just not having players around when required. HODOR will have the same problem if they try and fight on both fronts.

3 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

Click mini map, go and focus fire. GG lah. 

Also "Don't poke" @Ezz @StormCrowReaperManyHats can attest is one of the most used strats in the kac arsenal.

8 hours ago, JOC469 said:

There were others, but they left when they found (new) players not listening to direction and being pubstars, or just not having players around when required. HODOR will have the same problem if they try and fight on both fronts.

if they didn't stick around for most of the campaign i don't consider them as having helped thanks.

I risked my tank so i could make sure as many people got the tank, yes i had a tank license if i wanted probably but i don't really care about either the t95e6 or 121B(still haven't chosen either) so i would have probably not taken it anyway. Halfway through i was pretty pissed and wanted to get a license for having tried my best to recruit actives who actually will turn up for eastern(and end up fucking up the western ggggg) but the effort the players put(who somehow magically could start winning under roby and shybear, its almost as if they got used to playing together after coming over just before the campaign) was not something that should be wasted i feel.

11 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

if they didn't stick around for most of the campaign i don't consider them as having helped thanks.

I risked my tank so i could make sure as many people got the tank, yes i had a tank license if i wanted probably but i don't really care about either the t95e6 or 121B(still haven't chosen either) so i would have probably not taken it anyway. Halfway through i was pretty pissed and wanted to get a license for having tried my best to recruit actives who actually will turn up for eastern(and end up fucking up the western ggggg) but the effort the players put(who somehow magically could start winning under roby and shybear, its almost as if they got used to playing together after coming over just before the campaign) was not something that should be wasted i feel.

That was part of the problem that no doubt frustrated Badhouse and Lion - they expected a level of synchronicity akin to being in TCZ, with players that had not played many games together. Consistent teams were not often chosen, and other teamwork activities were not practiced prior.

Probably the most frustrating thing about it, is that they didn't take accountability for it before or during the campaign. Badhouse's solution was to kick players after a bad game leaving the clan short that night, and threaten others with the same fate. Lion instead chose to start a new clan, after they hadn't been bothered with their current one prior to the campaign.

4 minutes ago, JOC469 said:

That was part of the problem that no doubt frustrated Badhouse and Lion - they expected a level of synchronicity akin to being in TCZ, with players that had not played many games together. Consistent teams were not often chosen, and other teamwork activities were not practiced prior.

Well that's what happens when for the most part people don't want to kick in-actives and recruit actives well ahead of the campaign. I did not account for this problem (among others) because I've never done anything before this campaign other than turn up every battle for a month straight and get the tank.

12 hours ago, Nutkase said:

The writing was on the wall as soon as the Campaign started to be honest and bailed after seeing how bad people played in T6.

The funniest thing was seeing people NOT turn up to tier 6 (and tier 8)because they thought they were too good for it and it was below them, and when the mad multipliers failed to eventuate in tier X they missed out on a tank. Yet the players that turned up for tiers 6 and 8 didn't have to bother with tier X

Be that as it may, players could still earn FP quite easily. I actually think that tier 6 is a lot less forgiving than the higher tiers. It is more dynamic due to the smaller team sizes, and requires coordination. It is also harder to overcome camp strats so requires greater use/abuse of vision mechanics. 

I didn't play tier 6. It took me 1 night to get to the top 1500 in tier 8. I didn't play much at all and ended up in the top 1000 in tier 8. I played for a few nights in tier 10 and got the tank comfortably. I probably played less than 1/3rd of the campaign. Probably around 8 days worth of CW and most of that was doing nothing.