Sign in to follow this  
precambrian

Achievement Unlocked- 1700+ Overall/2300+ 60 day!

Seems like just yesterday I was a massive scrub...

oh wait, I still am

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Derp-Derpin

Thanks to the peeps who have helped me/carried me kicking and screaming to this point.

#milestonethreadclub #egoswoleasfuq

Stay potato-ing, my friends

As I've been writing for a while on the EU server, I'm reverting back. I'm now officially recognized as a potato-tomato hybrid, a pomato. Share your knowledge, ex-potato!  :D

Btw, congrats on the achievement :)

You're only 2298 60-day WN7.

Check le siggie brotato!

Congrats, welcome =)

Gud 2 be hurr ;DD

Does this mean you can carry me again?

Nope, I want to stay above these marks after all

kfinebby

As I've been writing for a while on the EU server, I'm reverting back. I'm now officially recognized as a potato-tomato hybrid, a pomato. Share your knowledge, ex-potato!  :D

Btw, congrats on the achievement :)

Once you go potato you never go back! Ask anyone I play with ;D

Looks more like 1710/2390 to me. That's because I don't use WoTLabs' flawed 60-day WN7 reports for my stats. Even though <other stat-tracking site> tells me I'm worse than WoTLabs does, it gets the numbers right. I just have to point out that average tier and average damage though. lol

I hope I don't get banned for promoting <other stat-tracking site>.

tumblr_lv07nn5Mjs1r6l69so1_500_zps329f78

Wish I had a Foch :(((((

Looks more like 1710/2390 to me. That's because I don't use WoTLabs' flawed 60-day WN7 reports for my stats. Even though <other stat-tracking site> tells me I'm worse than WoTLabs does, it gets the numbers right. I just have to point out that average tier and average damage though. lol

I hope I don't get banned for promoting <other stat-tracking site>.

That "other site" you speak of? Its calculation is the flawed one. The average tier it's showing is completely off; I play mostly tier 8, and get my daily double on the T1 Cunningham/T2 LT, so my average tier should be right around 7-ish, which is displayed on wotlabs.

Wish I had a Foch :(((((

That "other site" you speak of? Its calculation is the flawed one. The average tier it's showing is completely off; I play mostly tier 8, and get my daily double on the T1 Cunningham/T2 LT, so my average tier should be right around 7-ish, which is displayed on wotlabs.

Are you sure? I've checked before by adding up the tiers of all my battles in a day and comparing it to MyWOTStats' numbers, and it had the right number. :/ Do some tanks just have the wrong tier declared or something?

Not sure what the problem is, but I'm certain. I don't have anything under 8- except the T1 and T2- in my garage (well except the Churchill III, which I almost never play these days), and I certainly don't play one game in my T1 for every two of my tier 8s. Noobmeter lists my average tier for the last 100/1000/6.6k battles as 7.55, 7.46, and 7.67, respectively, which matches up nicely with Wotlabs, and not at all with Mywotstats.

I don't see why precambrian is a scrub. Congrats anyways OP.

Why do pros call themselves scrubs when clearly they are superior to every other players? Top 1% of all players in fact.

Like, look at me, I'm a scrub.

So they can say players worse than them are completely retarded, etc.

I don't see why precambrian is a scrub. Congrats anyways OP.

Why do pros call themselves scrubs when clearly they are superior to every other players? Top 1% of all players in fact.

Like, look at me, I'm a scrub.

So they can say players worse than them are completely retarded, etc.

No, because I'm actually pretty scrubby. 

Yeah, I can carry games and perform well, but I'm nowhere near the consistency level of the cream of the crop; the sheer number of games I throw courtesy of shitty positioning, decision making, or just overall bad play is astonishing

66% 60-day WR calling themselves a scrub.

Still, the results are there. :/

But I guess it's always a nice thing to say that to yourself since it somewhat motivates you to do better I guess.