zapyoug

Maus 3 mark challenge (COMPLETE)

I just got a hold of my maus and after waiting a week following my wisdom teeth being pulled out I'm more or less capable of semi coherent thoughts so MAUS 3 MARK TIME

Got a million credits for today and am starting off with optics, vstab & rammer with small rep, large med and chocolate

Goals

-3500+dpg/#1 NA

-65%+ wr

-sub 100 game 3 mark

Its a bit below what I did in my type5 but I feel like the rear turret is going to be a bit of an issue.

As of this post, its bein streamed to the twitches https://www.twitch.tv/abandoned_spirit 

@Spartan96 can have my stuff if I die

FNvi3u2.jpg

Edited by zapyoug

29 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

update after first session 

27 battles

4,155 damage per game

74% win rate

53.2% moe

exclusivity solo so far

Question for you regarding skills and load out. What are you using? I guess a screenshot would probably work for illustrative purposes just fine. Now that I'm done with the T-55 missions im going to be fucking around in some fun tanks, and the Maus is on my list. 

3 minutes ago, Treeburst said:

Question for you regarding skills and load out. What are you using? I guess a screenshot would probably work for illustrative purposes just fine. Now that I'm done with the T-55 missions im going to be fucking around in some fun tanks, and the Maus is on my list. 

crew is just my e100 crew that was previously retrained to firefighting so that I could run food safely.

most people recommended sh spall to me but I prefer optics. Other than that its a basic fuck credits setup

37pj16L.jpg

So you got your wisdom teeth pulled, eh? 

Unfortunately, that'll be me next week. I wish you best of luck in the challenge, and I hope I have semi-coherent thoughts within less time than a week... 

On a side note, what are your thoughts on the Maus? Does it still have a place in one's garage, or is it completely overshadowed in the role of superheavy by the E-100 and Type 5? 

3 minutes ago, AGK47 said:

So you got your wisdom teeth pulled, eh? 

Unfortunately, that'll be me next week. I wish you best of luck in the challenge, and I hope I have semi-coherent thoughts within less time than a week... 

On a side note, what are your thoughts on the Maus? Does it still have a place in one's garage, or is it completely overshadowed in the role of superheavy by the E-100 and Type 5? 

maus is #1 bouncybox in game if your into that sorta thing. It pretty heavily outclasses the type5 in basically every regard tbh though naturally it still pales in comparison to the e100 becuase the e100 isn't a piece of shit 

also gl doing anything remotely useful within a week. I was barely able to be awake after even a short stream and its been 4 days. 

After I had my wisdom teeth pulled I had an allergic reaction to the pain medication so I just went without. Not a fun time.

Anyway I've never run a full FF crew before, how long does a fire last with it?

1 minute ago, Animactus said:

After I had my wisdom teeth pulled I had an allergic reaction to the pain medication so I just went without. Not a fun time.

Anyway I've never run a full FF crew before, how long does a fire last with it?

it feels like 10-20% of your hp is how much you burn for with a full FF crew with minimal mod dmg 

lasts like 5 sec ish. (sorry for the very rough numbers)