8at_eNTrOpY

[NA] Looking for people to toon with and learn from

Hi all. I'm hoping to find people willing to toon up with my scrub ass and maybe teach me a thing or two along the way. I've only been playing since May of last year and am slowly getting better, but still have much to learn.

I normally play on NA East, but don't mind playing on West either. I'm generally on during the week starting 5PM PST going until 11/12 PM, with a break somewhere in there for dinner. I generally play tiers 6-9. I'm willing to hop onto TS and totally OK with being told I did something stupid; trying to learn how to be better after all!

Please let me know if you're game to help me pad winrate and maybe teach an OK tanker some new tricks!

On 8/15/2016 at 11:41 PM, 8at_eNTrOpY said:

Hi all. I'm hoping to find people willing to toon up with my scrub ass and maybe teach me a thing or two along the way. I've only been playing since May of last year and am slowly getting better, but still have much to learn.

I normally play on NA East, but don't mind playing on West either. I'm generally on during the week starting 5PM PST going until 11/12 PM, with a break somewhere in there for dinner. I generally play tiers 6-9. I'm willing to hop onto TS and totally OK with being told I did something stupid; trying to learn how to be better after all!

Please let me know if you're game to help me pad winrate and maybe teach an OK tanker some new tricks!

You can hmu if you wanna pad.  Recently been grinding tho so my Recent WN8 took a huge tanking (from 3k to 2.4kish) RIP.

Usually do Tier VII and VIII simply cuz I sink too many credits high tiers.

13 hours ago, asparagustasty said:

You can hmu if you wanna pad.  Recently been grinding tho so my Recent WN8 took a huge tanking (from 3k to 2.4kish) RIP.

Usually do Tier VII and VIII simply cuz I sink too many credits high tiers.

Added you man. Hope to toon sometime!