Sp00kyScarySkeleton

T-34-3 Replay I Love 122mm HE!

I love to be that guy so could you please just put all your videos/replays into a single topic instead of creating a new topic for every single one of them?

I has a question that always baffled me, why do you exit sniper view just before/after you shoot? Is there something i am missing because i see other good players replays do the same thing:sad:

8 minutes ago, Bludsuager said:

I has a question that always baffled me, why do you exit sniper view just before/after you shoot? Is there something i am missing because i see other good players replays do the same thing:sad:

to look for stuff happening around you, so you don't tunnel vision and counter the sneaky LT coming up your ass

I feel like this video is a perfect example of why to not carry 16 HE shells. If you had 6 HE and 10 more AP you would have been in a much better position end game and possibly not died. In either case, there was no reason to waste HEAT on the amx. Ideally you would have had some AP left at that point but in the case of the video if you used your HE there that would have been a few extra HEAT for the HTs at the end .

Overall a good game . Some really nice sniping and that mod 1 had no idea what to do with you. This is my second most played tank and I agree that it has a lot more flexibility than people give it credit for.

It's not the OP playing I think, just uploading them on youtube.

I also fail to see the link between the title and the content of the video. I was promised a treatise on how 122mm HE was good; but instead saw a good damage loss in 2 retarded teams by someone who wasn't playing particularily well objectively and who handicapped himself by loading too much HE, and apart from the shots at the hull down T-54 Prot never used it.

7 minutes ago, Cunicularius said:

So in related news, I'm finally sick of the T-34-3, sold it. I'm tired of wasting credits on food and HEAT, then missing anyway. Besides, I think I've played more than enough games in it.

I never thought I'd see the day. Do you still like/play the 121? 

Just now, Tarski said:

I never thought I'd see the day. Do you still like/play the 121? 

No, that thing is shit, I can't stand the thing. I just tried, and for the most part, failed to do well in it. I think if I put my mind to it, I could do ok, bu its neither worth the time nor the frustration of intentionally handicapping myself to do so. 

I still like it. I think the key is to be patient and wait for situations where your AP rounds are good enough. I haven't shot a single heat round in at least 10 battles because it will either derp into spaced armor or be a more expensive miss than an ap miss a lot of the time. In general you just need to me more patient than most tanks and before you make a move ask yourself "if this shot misses will I be fucked?" and if yes go to plan b. 

I've been doing better and better in this tank lately and the more analytical playstyle has helped my meds in general.

I usually only carry 7 each of heat and he but in most games I never switch ammo types from AP and make like 50k credits

Although with all these scorpions running around today I've used my HE a lot more...XD

I prefer my 34-3 over my is-6, and all my other prem 8's and pref 8's... especially the case of the wz-111... holy shit i hate that thing so much......

34-3 tho... I just be a scrublet shooting AP, and then swapping to HEAT for didn't aim penned anyway =3

usually I'm being carried by other people so I don't get to boned when I over extend and be cheeky

4 minutes ago, Cunicularius said:

Ha. Good luck with that. 

Idk what to tell you dude I don't ever feel like I have problems penetrating stuff I just don't try to shoot at the front of heavies and jt88s and shit