leggasiini

Kranvagn - tier 10 Swedish HT

21 hours ago, leggasiini said:

And here i thought it couldnt get any worse, until i found this...

Przechwytynie.jpg

So, you thought 242 pen is bad enough? What about 242...APCR? TVP has 247 APCR, which is arguably its biggest flaw among with lack of armor it has. And TVP has maneuverability to flank. This doesnt.

E100's AP shells > Kranvagn's APCR shells. Against sloped armor i actually think E-100's AP is more effective, and it atleast can overmatch stuff.

320 HEAT is also poopy. 50B gets APCR with better pen, GG

Tier 9's stats are up...and its shitty version of shitty tier 10 at tier 9. It has 5 second clip reload, with 40 sec full magazine reload. It has worse DPM than Type 4...

RIP Swedish HT line, if these stay like this i definely wont fucking grind them like i originally planned. I might go up to tier 8, because that one seems fun (aswell as tier 5 and tier 7), but fuck tier 9/10, it seems.

Wow, they have to buff this thing because right now it's gunning for the worst tier 10.

With normalisation this thing has probably got about the same chance of penning as an IS3 AP round. 

And 5 second clip speed for the tier 9, that is terrible.

I was identifying which of these lines I'd invest my time/free XP in and was leaning to the medium/heavy line but after seeing this I'm now thinking the TD line looks way better.

They can;t honestly think that -12 gun depression and a bouncy turret warrants such a crappy gun surely? 

On 10/4/2016 at 11:46 AM, leggasiini said:

I would rather compare it to T57 HT, because of its playstyle seems to be closer to it than 50B. 

Might be so, I just looked at the mobility which seems like 50B. Gun is just way crappier, so this probably needs to be more brawler and with that intraclip + clip reload RIP.

T 57 got a healthy buff in HD modeling - armor is way better. Not sure what will this one get to trump that (or just be competitive). Gun depression is not everything...and maps get flatter all the time anyway.

10 minutes ago, DHP said:

TL DR : better(at least similar) mobility than 50B and better armor than T57. 

You pay that with a shitty gun. 2k DPM.. 4s intraclip..

Better mobility? Hell no

50B turns 50% faster, has faster forward speed and reverse speed.

While Kranvagn has better power to weight ratio it doesnt matter because with such powerful engine and low traverse speed expect it to turn like Maus when it moves around 60kph. And dont forget the gun that has 242 pen APCR which is absolutely terrible and imo even worse than intra clip, when you factor that its gun handling is IIRC about same as T57 HT. It has worst gun of all tier 10s, which is..."achievement" as itself.

Better armor than T57 only when its using its maximum -12 depression. With on flat ground its still stronger than T57 HT from weakest areas but kranvagn lacks trollspots like T57 HT which can bounce anything if RNG hates you

4 hours ago, Felicius said:

Well, after tier 9-10 Jap heavies....

Gotta keep your standards.:dealdog:

Fun fact: those are getting majorly buffed most likely in same patch Kranvagn comes in. And Kranvagn, as its current form, is one of the worst, if not the worst tier 10. 

Wanna hear something funny, guys? Take a look at this.

It all began with E-100...

E-100 gets introduced, it is much worse HT than other tier 10 HTs, due to 15cm relying on 235 pen AP. Then it gets love by fact it gets more health and gold ammo for credits. Suddendly hundo becomes very good tank. However, tier 10 HTs gain new sucker: Maus, due to gold ammo spam being terrifying and arty being horrifying. Then 8.6 happens, which makes Maus, while still not good, much better. Then what happens? 113 gets introduced, and surprise surprise, worst tier 10 HT in the game. Then, we wait two years, and Type 5 Heavy appears. Not long after introducion of Type 5 Heavy 113 gets megabuffed, to make obvious that Type 5 is the sucker. And now, Type 5 is getting megabuff, so it actually doesnt suck as much, but WG introduces new heavy that is atleast as bad as Type 5 before it got any buffs.

Coincidence? I think not. It seems like that WG really wants to have one true sucker at tier 10, when it comes to heavies. Dont know why, but think about it. There has been always one heavy that is dinstinctly worse than others, although in early 2013 i guess there was more of them (Maus and 113; AMX 50B and IS-4 were also bad (much worse than now) back then).

On 28.10.2016 at 8:57 AM, leggasiini said:

Better mobility? Hell no

50B turns 50% faster, has faster forward speed and reverse speed.

While Kranvagn has better power to weight ratio it doesnt matter because with such powerful engine and low traverse speed expect it to turn like Maus when it moves around 60kph. And dont forget the gun that has 242 pen APCR which is absolutely terrible and imo even worse than intra clip, when you factor that its gun handling is IIRC about same as T57 HT. It has worst gun of all tier 10s, which is..."achievement" as itself.

So basically it gets SkorpionG mobility? Fast in a straight line but takes ages to turn? 

22 minutes ago, Stige said:

What buffs?

- HP from 1900 to 2000

- Traverse speed buffed to 50B levels

- Gun got significantly buffed: APCR pen gone up by 10mm, clip reload cut down by 8 seconds into 27 seconds, intra-clip from 5 to 3, aim time buffed. DPM got buffed by 30%

- Turret armor got significantly buffed from 170 to 225 so its tough even without using -12 depression, and when using -12 depression, it becomes immune to most stuff in the game expect TD gold shells (strv gold struggles to go through tho and its 350 APCR)

- HEAT got nerfed tho to 300, which is worst thing about the tank imo

Its really good tank imo, i cant wait to powergrind into it when it arrives to live

34 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

So what you think about it now? It got absolutely gigabuffed and is imo actually very nice now.

WG managed to go full retard, again... I should not be surprised, but they always manage to pull something stupid, that I would not expect.

@Stige It went from one of the shitiest tier 10 (super test) to one of the best (common test). At the moment it is effectively a 50B with better armor than the T57. + OP gun depression.

I didn't see the armor model yet, but the turret pretty much just says fuck you to almost everything.

I've played the thing on the test server, and in the current state, it is safe to assume this is THE toughest turret armor in the game, able to shrug off the 420 blazeit pen HEAT shell from the JP E-100, without much difficulty.

The gunhandeling is now hilariously good, without seeing the actual softstats I expect the accuracy on the move stats to be the best in the game, better than the 215B.

It went from shittier to godtier.