leggasiini

Kranvagn - tier 10 Swedish HT

2 hours ago, kreigermann said:

OK, so.. now that the lines are live, is the HT line worth going up? I think I remember reading they nerfed them pretty hard in the test.

You drive (slower than before tho) stop, aim (slower than before), fire entire clip, pull back for reload. While unloading bounce couple shots from yours 350mm effective turret and bring some tears upon enemy.

I think it's worth it, T57 and 50B can only dream about such armor profile.

11 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

You drive (slower than before tho) stop, aim (slower than before), fire entire clip, pull back for reload. While unloading bounce couple shots from yours 350mm effective turret and bring some tears upon enemy.

I think it's worth it, T57 and 50B can only dream about such armor profile.

Thanks, I have enough free XP to go up one of the lines right away. I'm not much of a TD player but it looked different and interesting.. but with the over-match mechanics in place AND the also got a nerf too I think... no thank you.

Guess I'll push up the heavy line to begin with. 

30 minutes ago, kreigermann said:

Thanks, I have enough free XP to go up one of the lines right away. I'm not much of a TD player but it looked different and interesting.. but with the over-match mechanics in place AND the also got a nerf too I think... no thank you.

The TD line seems situational. On some maps useless early game but it will be a real PITA to play against on open maps in late game.

41 minutes ago, kreigermann said:

I think you can skip all till T8, at T8 you really got good tanks. But if you have 700k (i think) T10 is worth it. 

51 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

I think you can skip all till T8, at T8 you really got good tanks. But if you have 700k (i think) T10 is worth it. 

I don't mind going through 8 and 9... it will help beef up my crew, maybe finish the 3rd skill.

On 11/21/2016 at 11:36 PM, Kymrel said:

It's a devious plot by Wargaming to get us to hate arty slightly less. It seems like arty is the only solution to dislodge a stubborn hull-down Kranvagn you can't flank. And after trying and failing to pen the Stridsvagn at long range where you can't aim for the tiny cupola it seems Wargaming is trying to use Arty as a balancing tool. "See, they are not OP, they get one-shotted by clickers. Good balance komerad!"

I keep getting balanced

I'm just on the Emil I and I keep getting balanced as well. Makes me feel awesome about the game. Had one game without arty and thought I might be able to abuse the turret. Insert two Japanese derpmobiles that can apparently snipe at turrets from 600 meters and my game was ruined...

On 13/12/2016 at 4:30 AM, BlackAdder said:

Thanks, i look for shit to trigger people. Like German flag on BC25T, or Chinese flag on STB-1 :D 

Chinese flag on Jap tanks don't.

They other way round does, and probably the best kind. :doge:

23 minutes ago, Pinkerson said:

Wow nice website there man,  i obviously didn't know that yet.. 

try to aim just above the gun - orzanel got penned there on his stream by E100 heat

I actually found the Krangvagn to be harder to play than the EMIL II. Since they have the same gold round and facing Maus, E100, E5 and all those armored tank that are either a pain to pen with 300penetration or that have such small weakspot that the gun handling makes it really hard to pen.. Will see on the long term but i just appreciated the EMIL II matchmaking rather than the T10 one. Will see on the longer run, only ~20games for now.

On 07/02/2017 at 11:00 AM, Serprotease said:

So, you have to post it on every f****** tread on every language on the official forum AND WotLabs ?

U Jelly ? 

Yeah.. 50 games in and I have to say this tank is not performing most greatly for me. Tier for tier i would rather have the EMIL II than the Tier10. Not to say it's a bad tank, it's probably above average.

17 hours ago, DHP said:

Yeah.. 50 games in and I have to say this tank is not performing most greatly for me. Tier for tier i would rather have the EMIL II than the Tier10. Not to say it's a bad tank, it's probably above average.

I liked Emil 1 the most.