How1MetWot

Yolo people i need help

Wassup wotlabs i've been following these forums for long and i think its time to ask for help so here's my problem and its really pissing me off:

I finally got to 1600 WN8 exactely in 19300 which is very bad but thats not my problem i had a major breakdown my WN8 is leveling by 2 points only in 3-4 days and thats really annoying me.I have a 3 marked IS-3,i got it to 97% in my mark of exellence and right now every time i get in battle i get about 1300-1800 WN8 per game in this beast

In addition to that my T34 which is second marked has become a major pain for me its true that its slow but after playing 1k games with it and being the most played tank in garage i just wanna get rid of it now

I dont know whats happening i just cant do any more good games i played 66 games yesterday i got 1800WN8 global :( back then when i had 1300 WN8 i get about 3200WN8 in 20 battles

Can you please tell me what to do?

PS: Someone here said that people with good strategies in mind are good at relocating and finding the best spots for making damage but im the best tactic guy in my clan (no bragging intended) and i just cant do what's necessary to my team and after i die i realize the mistake i did

19 minutes ago, How1MetWot said:

Wassup wotlabs i've been following these forums for long and i think its time to ask for help so here's my problem and its really pissing me off:

I finally got to 1600 WN8 exactely in 19300 which is very bad but thats not my problem i had a major breakdown my WN8 is leveling by 2 points only in 3-4 days and thats really annoying me.I have a 3 marked IS-3,i got it to 97% in my mark of exellence and right now every time i get in battle i get about 1300-1800 WN8 per game in this beast

In addition to that my T34 which is second marked has become a major pain for me its true that its slow but after playing 1k games with it and being the most played tank in garage i just wanna get rid of it now

I dont know whats happening i just cant do any more good games i played 66 games yesterday i got 1800WN8 global :( back then when i had 1300 WN8 i get about 3200WN8 in 20 battles

Can you please tell me what to do?

PS: Someone here said that people with good strategies in mind are good at relocating and finding the best spots for making damage but im the best tactic guy in my clan (no bragging intended) and i just cant do what's necessary to my team and after i die i realize the mistake i did

Be open to learning, and don't make the same mistake twice. After a few thousand battles of not making the same mistake twice, you won't be making very many mistakes :)

I think for certain, not playing for wn8 would help you

Just try to win games for now, the damage will follow

Also, watching some streams might help. Try to see where some of them go and try to figure out why they are doing so and stuff
I stream too, totally not shameless self promotion here

i guess just don;t have unrealistic expectations, and have fun. the numbers don't matter, only idiots read a book by its cover. keep playing, and do what panda said. watching streams like zapyoug said, and also asking yourself what you could have done better, or maybe what might have happened with an entirely different route. If you are bored playing solo, then platoon with friends and beer :)

this is one of the biggest problems of world of tanks: there are a lot of factors that can ruin your game: wrong maps, bad teams, RNG like artyhits ammoracks fires amount of arty etc etc.

what does that mean? everyone plays the game, looks at his stats and gets used to the good outcomes. when the bad swing comes again, (and it will) people get frustrated because because they expect all games would suddenly play like their "upswing" games. this is the reason why so many get frustrated with the game, especially when your only goal in the game is to improve on your stats. 

all i can say is try your best every game, and if you really want to improve, make sure to check youtube and streams of people like decha or straik, just to get an idea of how much there is you can still improve on. focus on one game at a time, and try your best ^^

1. have fun

2. play to win

3. play smart

4. don't be an asshole

5. fuck pubs

6. get a  super uni mentor (or watch streams and pretend they're mentoring you...)

7. ask plenty of questions! (to said super uni or whomever it is)

8. Don't be afraid of the hump, mind games are shit

9. know the difference between being good @ tonks and being gud @ padding