SadeghMXX

need help with e50m

Question

Hi

Recently I bought E50m and I cant make it work. Starting the line at T5 I could make all of the tanks work. My question is how do you play your E50m when u get corridor maps (have to brawl) or when there are arties in open maps.

4 answers to this question

Its an E50 with more horse power. You are probably letting that extra speed get you into trouble.  Play it the same way you would the E50 while remembering that you are not supposed to keep up with those other tanks, even tho you can now.

2 hours ago, SadeghMXX said:

Hi

Recently I bought E50m and I cant make it work. Starting the line at T5 I could make all of the tanks work. My question is how do you play your E50m when u get corridor maps (have to brawl) or when there are arties in open maps.

wups didn't see this was purple poaster, dont show this msg =3... b/c I'm bad at tanks

Brawling, side scraping and HEAT is your friend... oh, don't get shot first (don't really brawl unless its other meds unless you're forced to)

open maps..... pretend you're a leopard with no mobility to evade arty =3 (no really, just do you're thing cuz you'd get artied anyway)

I just play mine by very aggressively pushing to the highly contested medium zones and just getting up in people's faces after ramming them and wiggle my hull and turret a bunch encouraging bounces while dropping rounds through hatches or just through people's faces... then when my health gets sub 25% or I lose an important module that isn't my gun I'll bitch out and chai snipe until I see an opening to get some dank yolo rams on weaker tanks. In open maps just move around a lot and focus on bullying people because your armor can actually do that, on cities... well there aren't any city maps that don't have a flank that you can blitz, tracks on himmels, field on ensk, beach on Stalingrad. and the tank is a borderline heavy so side scraping against average players will still function.

note that when blitzing flanks it's good to be in a 3 man platoon and to just get it done and force the enemy to react as fast as possible, wasting time hanging around just becomes a waste of your tank.

I'm sure much better players will tell me I'm doing it wrong so take my advice with a grain of salt.

My big thing with the 50m was to avoid getting into open brawls when possible. Sniping, angling around corners, and hull down pokes are fine but being in open ground against another tier 10 will leave your armor with little value and the bad dpm basically guarantees death. On corridors, just play corners and out play people and open maps with mouthbreathers are easy, you can just snipe with the amazingly accurate gun and your mobility will allow you to go in or re position as needed. Though I am as you might be able to tell a more passive E50m driver so take it with a grain of salt