leggasiini

ELIMINATION: WORST TANK IN THE GAME!!!!1

So, have you been wondering, about this magical question: what is the worst tank in the game? The opinion has been quite colorful. However, now, we are finally be able to see the ultimately worst tank in the game! 

The voting works like on older eliminations. 

One thing this forum has never had is an elimination thread! If you're unfamiliar how these topics work, let me explain - I'll give you a list of choices with a number after them. From them, you increase the "best" choice by 1 and decrease the "worst" choice by 3. Each user is allowed to do this a maximum of once per day. You must explain your choices, even if very briefly. When a choice hits 0, it is eliminated. I'll keep track of in what order they were eliminated in the OP, and the end result is some form of interactive community aggregate ranking! Pretty neat. Highlight your increase with RED and your decrease with GREEN.

And this is most important note:

Upvote the "worst" tank by +1 and "save" the "best" tank from the list by giving it -3, NOT VISE VERSA!

Here is the list. Not every tank in the game is there; the list contains several tanks that are considered often terrible. No tier 1-3 or arty. Tier 4 is only here because its full of terrible tanks. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elimination order:

1. KV-3

2. O-Ho

3. AMX 12T

4. M3 Lee

5. Centurion I 

6. AMX 30 B

7. Panther

8. VK 72 01K

9. MAUS

10. 121

26 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

Maltilda IV

AMX AC 46

AMX 12t

AMX 13 75

Panther

St Emil/PzSFL V

T95E2

O-Ni

Maus

SU-100M1

Valentine

Type 62

T-34-2

Thanks man, this was more or less i needed.

Im not so sure about O-Ni and Panther, though. I dont see them being as bad. 

Adding rest of tenks you listed, along with Matilda IV, Chi-Nu Kai, FV4202 P and Archer, as long as i get into my computer back. Those two i mentioned i want little more opinions on, but i guess they are still probable options.

Would AMX 30B, 121, VK 7201K and T110E4 be bad enough for the list? Also 

4 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Thanks man, this was more or less i needed.

Im not so sure about O-Ni and Panther, though. I dont see them being as bad. 

Adding rest of tenks you listed, along with Matilda IV, Chi-Nu Kai, FV4202 P and Archer, as long as i get into my computer back. Those two i want little more opinions on.

Would AMX 30B, 121, VK 7201K and T110E4 be bad enough for the list? Also 

The O-Ni definitely counts as a terrible abomination as I think would the O-Ho (regardless of how much you may like the tank). The panther has terrible alpha, and is absolutely huge, I don't think its dpm is even that good though it does get a lot of penetration. 

Might as well put them on though Im not sure the E4 is bad enough.

22 minutes ago, Inciatus said:
  • Maltilda IV
  • AMX AC 46
  • AMX 12t
  • AMX 13 75
  • Panther
  • St Emil/PzSFL V
  • T95E2
  • O-Ni
  • Maus
  • SU-100M1
  • Valentine
  • Type 62
  • T-34-2

All the above tanks are ``ok``, compared to real shitter tanks, and some (O-ni, Valentine) are actually quite good, only Amx-13-75 is full ghetto

42 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Grant: 20

Type 95: 20
M5 Stuart: 20
M3 Lee: 20
SAu-40: 20
AMX 40: 20
B1: 20
DW2: 20
Pz 38 Na: 20
Sentinel: 20
Pz III K: 20

Matilda BP: 20
Churchill VII: 20
Churchill GC: 20
TOG II: 20
Achilles: 20
ARL V39: 20 
Black Prince: 20
Challenger: 20
Chi-Ri: 20
AMX M4 45: 20
FV201: 20

T 34/100: 20

Tiger P: 20

TVP VTU: 20
Centurion 1: 20
Kanonenjagdpanzer: 20
Panther II: 20
Panther 8.8: 20
59-patton: 20
T28: 20
T28 Prot: 20
VK4502A: 20
AMX AC 48: 20
Foch: 20                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
T95: 20
Type 4 Heavy: 20
AMX 50 120: 20

Conway: 20
FV4005: 20
Object 268: 20
Foch 155: 20
Type 5 Heavy: 20                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Green tanks which are actually not that bad (or even good, Tiger-P is one of the best tier 7 tanks, Tiger / T29 / IS-2B / KV3 > Tiger-p / T20 etc

T110E4 is also not bad, its better as half the tier 10 tanks for unicums....

5 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

All the above tanks are ``ok``, compared to real shitter tanks, and some (O-ni, Valentine) are actually quite good, only Amx-13-75 is full ghetto

Green tanks which are actually not that bad (or even good, Tiger-P is one of the best tier 7 tanks, Tiger / T29 / IS-2B / KV3 > Tiger-p / T20 etc

T110E4 is also not bad, its better as half the tier 10 tanks for unicums....

Unless they changed something about the churchill VII it is definitely a trash tank.

I feel the Toldi III could be added. Terrible alpha, dpm, and view range is not fun (also terrible handling).

6 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

Unless they changed something about the churchill VII it is definitely a trash tank.

Its a tier 6 heavy, that makes it almost by default ``decent`` + tier 6 doesnt have much bad tanks, Arl V39, TOG, those kind of things, Churchill VII is suprising good (i have 200 games with it and 69% winrate, mostly solo i guess (since nobody ever wants to platoon tier 6 and i played it a lot for those free tier 8 prems)

If i can make 69% winrate in a bad tank, i would be the best player of the game ^^

E4 wont be included for sure, since so many seem to disagree. I wasnt sure either, but its still not great. O-Ni/O-Ho are still on question mark but tbh i dont think they should be in.  Toldi is tier 3 so it wont be included. I would have excluded tier 4 but that tier has true "legends" like AMX 40 and DW2 so it would have been shame to left them out.

Also @GehakteMolen

While you can freely disagree with additions, i will keep most (or all) of those you highlighted because most of us think they are bad. I basically asked just for the ones i missed, not cutting ones that are already on the list.

2 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

E4 wont be included for sure, since so many seem to disagree. I wasnt sure either, but its still not great. O-Ni/O-Ho are still on question mark but tbh i dont think they should be in.  Toldi is tier 3 so it wont be included. I would have excluded tier 4 but that tier has true "legends" like AMX 40 and DW2 so it would have been shame to left them out.

If nothing else they were some of the first tanks after the CGC and TOG to be on zaps shitty three mark list

20 minutes ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

Isnt type 61 generaly regarded as the worst tier9 medium?

That or Centurion 7/1, yes; however im not sure are they still bad enough. Thats why tier 9 is good; it is fairly nicely balanced tier. Now that Lorr is gone i dont think that there is any truly bad tier 9 meds left.

Seems like that most obvious ones are already stated. Im putting them in, and i will keep the discussion going for hour or less until i start the elimination! FOR THE SHITTIEST TENK!

Okay, i updated, here is the list:

M5 Stuart: 20
M3 Lee: 20

Valentine: 20

Matilda IV: 20

AMX 12T: 20
Churchill VII: 20
Black Prince: 20
Chi-Ri: 20

O-Ni: 20

St. Emil: 20

Type 62: 20

Panther: 20

AMX 13 75: 20

T 34/100: 20

SU-100M1: 20

AMX AC 46: 20

A-44: 20

TVP VTU: 20

FV4202 P: 20

Löwe: 20

T-34-2: 20

Caernarvon: 20

T95E2: 20

O-Ho: 20

Maus: 20         

121: 20

VK 7201 K: 20        

AMX 30 B: 20                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Not every of these are necessarily "superbad". If you dont think that tank is bad, just try to knock it out! The point is to remove good ones first and leave the worst tank!

The elimination will start in hour. Last moments to suggest craptanks.

3 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

ISu 130

Didnt that thing get a megabuff last patch? Doesnt it have like 490 alpha with just over 8 sec reload or so along with good dispersion on move? 

@zapyoug shall be our judge on that

and in general discussion about shit tanks we definely need the master of shit tanks himself!

4 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Didnt that thing get a megabuff last patch? Doesnt it have like 490 alpha with just over 8 sec reload or so along with good dispersion on move? 

@zapyoug shall be our judge on that

and in general discussion about shit tanks we definely need the master of shit tanks himself!

Schnitzel retired though

Also it did get buffed but it is still shit

4 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

Schnitzel retired though

lolz i forgot that was actually schnitzel's title, i referred zap with that

i feel bad now  :feelsbad:

Im not putting ISU-130 in because how few have it. Most of us cant really say about it. Before buff it was obviously very very bad though.

1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

M5 Stuart: 20 - this would actually be my pick for current worst tank in the game.  Gets scout MM, is enormous, has a gun that is completely fucking ineffective even against semi-angled mediums one tier up, and quite literally can't pen some of the tier 7 heavies it sees from any angle.
M3 Lee: 20 - the fact that good players can make the gun work doesn't matter, because this is a roadblock on two of the most popular lines in the game, and comes at a time when new players have no fucking idea how to hide its many weaknesses and leverage its one strength.

Churchill VII: 20 - Complete trash compared to the other heavies at tier.  There's a reason no one ever uses this instead of the KV-85, M6, etc.  Even the ARL has some more abusable attributes.
Black Prince: 20 - See Churchill VII, only goes 10x for the Black Prince.
Chi-Ri: 20 - not the easiest tank to play, but it's on a line not typically played by novices, and the autoloader can actually be quite deadly.

T 34/100: 20 - does at least have a gimmick (alpha).

TVP VTU: 20 - Maybe not literally the worst in the game, but pretty shitty at tier.  It's a worse Panther 8.8, which is a worse Panther II, which is a worse Pershing.

Those in green are tanks I would say aren't awesome, but are definitely not candidates for "worst in the game."  Those in red are shitheap abominations which should never be played by anyone except @zapyoug because he's good at those...

I guess KV-3 could be added aswell. I dont fear to fight one that much as many tier 7 HTs and i hated to play it, so yeah.

39 minutes ago, Kolni said:

I don't understand Gehakte at all... all of these tanks are clearly subpar in comparison to their tier and it seems like he's completely oblivious to a thing called power creep. 

Oh, im not saying tank slike Chi-Ri or Churchill VII are good (they are not) but they are not trash either, if you list Chi-Ri, also add T25 AT, A-44, T-43, VK-DB etc

Same a Tiger P is good

I mean, how many of you even played it last year?

Its better as any other tier 7 tank except:

1. T29 / Tiger / IS-2B / SU-152
  2. KV3 / T20 / T-34-1
  3. Tiger-P / SU-122-44 / Jagdpanther
27 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

Is the KV3 still considered terribad?

Bad?

before WG nerfed the turret, KV3 =/> T29, and im dead serious, a KV-3 butchers tier 5-6 and most tier 7 tanks so hard, its almost like cheating, anyone saying a KV3 is ``bad`` either:

• Hasnt played it
  • Played it long ago (when they couldnt play proper)
  • Still cant play it ^^
  • Doesnt know what make a tank good, beiing kinda useless bottom tier doesnt matter if your invincible when top tier

Just look this herp-derp game, no other tier 7 can win a fight in suchs way, its not a win, its total domination, they all just know they dont stand a chance