leggasiini

Leo, tier 7 medium

gBWpiRhhCNg.jpg

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/08/25/supertest-leo-partial-stats-pictures/#comments

Tier: 7 MT
HP: 1100
Max speed: 60 / 20 km / h
Hull turning speed: 37 °/s
Turret turning speed: 34 °/s
View range: 370 m

Alpha Damage: 300
Penetration: 155 mm
Reload time: 10,9 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,4
Aiming time: 2,9 s

IIRC it has -10 depression. Full stats should be there soon.

So...what you think about it? Imo it could be potentially pretty fun considering it gets very high mobility, -10 depression and meaty alpha. Seems like a tank that excels at flanking and hitting for 300 at sides, since penetration is poor. I wont have very high hopes for armor, considering very high top speed, possibly -10 depression and best alpha in its class (along with A-44). Accuracy and aimtime suck, but they are actually better than A-44 so as long as bloom values is not that bad i guess the tank should be just much better version of A-44.

7 minutes ago, dualmaster333 said:

A mobile tank with 300 alpha at tier 7? Expect terrible gun handling.

0.096 dispersion when turning the turret

0.144 when moving/traversing hull

sweden-s13_leo_arm_tth.jpg

6 minutes ago, Flametz said:

0.096 dispersion when turning the turret

0.144 when moving/traversing hull

sweden-s13_leo_arm_tth.jpg

Or......WG will surprise me and give it the best gun dispersion values in its class. Those are better values than a Pershing although I'm guessing it won't get a Vert Stab. Still, those are really decent values.

Got excited for a minute when I saw the heading - thought it would be a cross between the tier 5 and tier 9 German Leo's. 

Preferably with the camo and manoueverability of the tier 5 and the gun of the tier 9...

so is it like chi ri size? anyways, ten degrees of gun depression and those dispersion values would make this an amazing ridgline worker. I feel that gun at tier 7 will be a bit like the m4a1 revs gun, but on a bette rplatform, and with far better dispersion, though there is a massive loss in pen.

15 hours ago, garryallen said:

so is it like chi ri size? anyways, ten degrees of gun depression and those dispersion values would make this an amazing ridgline worker. I feel that gun at tier 7 will be a bit like the m4a1 revs gun, but on a bette rplatform, and with far better dispersion, though there is a massive loss in pen.

Are you kidding? Way smaller than Chi Ri

I'm tempted to say Comet sized. 

On 27/08/2016 at 3:41 AM, Stridsvagn 74 said:

Are you kidding? Way smaller than Chi Ri

I'm tempted to say Comet sized. 

it just looks big and boxy, like a chi ri. so its mini chi ri size? ok, thats a lot more workable :)

On 8/26/2016 at 2:29 AM, dualmaster333 said:

Or......WG will surprise me and give it the best gun dispersion values in its class. Those are better values than a Pershing although I'm guessing it won't get a Vert Stab. Still, those are really decent values.

inb4 1.6/1.8/1.8 dispersion on live.

It's all really odd when you think about it.
The Swedes are, like most northern europeans, on the very top end when it comes to average height amongs males. Yet they have some of the smallest, most cramped tanks in the game tier for tier. Don't think they had any height restrictions on their crews either.
The Japanese meanwhile, not exactly known as a race of giants, make stuff like the Chi-Ri, or the whole of their heavy line for that matter.

But I digress. Those gun handling stats looks sweet as all hell. Can't imagine it'll stay like this, but if it does, I think I will rather enjoy this.