EMIL I and EMIL II: tier 8 & 9 heavies

110 posts in this topic

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/08/25/emil-i-emil-ii-pictures/

Tier 8, EMIL I

0J24qDKJbzQ.jpg

VR5OIHsQ0U8.jpg

Tier 9, EMIL II

a36U6F32HM.jpg

Essentially same design as Kranvagn, just earlier stages. Should also have -12 depression.

EMIL II seems to have pretty big gun. Seems like they are bringing 15cm for EMIL II (and likely for Kranvagn too) after all, huh? I hope that gun doesnt have autoloader. Would be interesting if they had autoloader with smaller caliber and then single-shot boomstick.

Expect stats to come soonTM. Im eagerly waiting for Kranvagn itself getting leaked :)  

1 minute ago, zapyoug said:

looks pretty high up there on the ugly o meter 

I dont know, they feel bit like JP heavies for me, by way that they look at same time ugly af but also somehow pretty cool...

If there's an autoloader on then it wont be any different from a WTE100 except that its smaller and more angular...

I have sources.... that at least the tier 10 indeed has an autoloader.... and will be getting similar treatment to the 57ht had in super test

I do want to imagine though, what if... a 50 series heavy tank had a 150cm single shot gun... would it be good or bad lol

55 minutes ago, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

I do want to imagine though, what if... a 50 series heavy tank had a 150cm single shot gun... would it be good or bad lol

Lmao 150cm, whats the damage? 10000? I would just spam HE it would instakill every tank in the game :trollface: 

jk

If it was balanced by very, very long reload (seriously, tier 10 should have AT BEST same reload as T30, preferably little slower, if tier 9 gets it too it rly should have something like 20+ sec reload) and not having overkill penetration, then i would love to see that on them.

Pls no autoloader, though. Foch 155 already proved that 150mm autoloader is hard to balance on fat, weakspot riddled turretless platform. Now imagine that gun on platform that is pretty much smaller AMX 50 B with more armor and -12 depression. Yeaaaah...

4 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Lmao 150cm, whats the damage? 10000? I would just spam HE it would instakill every tank in the game :trollface: 

jk

If it was balanced by very, very long reload (seriously, tier 10 should have AT BEST same reload as T30, preferably little slower, if tier 9 gets it too it rly should have something like 20+ sec reload) and not having overkill penetration, then i would love to see that on them.

Pls no autoloader, though. Foch 155 already proved that 150mm autoloader is hard to balance on fat, weakspot riddled turretless platform. Now imagine that gun on platform that is pretty much smaller AMX 50 B with more armor and -12 depression. Yeaaaah...

it'd be a derp gun like jap HT, 

Historically they're all autoloaders but that does not automatically mean WG will make them autoloaders in game (see the strv m/42-57, which does appear to be getting its autoloader but it wasn't a sure thing).

The long gun is a 10,5 cm L/67. Yep, the barrel is over seven meters long (23 feet for you yanks). Not quite as silly as the 8,8 cm L/100, but still.

13 hours ago, Sapros said:

I thought smoothbore guns were a no-no, so how could we be getting the 15cm?

kmh1TPi.png

Wouldn't be the first

1 hour ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

Sweet jebus, a 150mm autoloading tier x ht?

Sounds like the next FOTM :doge:

Foch 155 says hi
WTF100 prior being removed says Q_Q