conjay810

Blitz: E 50M turret buffed to 250 frontal, other rebalancing

euhWlp4.jpg

3.1: FV4202 top speed 40km->50

M48 Cupola buff, mantlet buff

E50M Turret face buffed to 250MM

IS-7 speed nerfed (counters earlier megabuff)

Other stuff

The last few days have literally been christmas for me:

Started to burn out on E 50 grind-Have some 3x XP!

Finished XP grind but too poor: Surprise 5 days free premium!

Worried about having to grind my crew to 100%: 30% crew training discount!

Worried that 50M won't be that big of an improvement-Turret mega buff!

50M will literally be the best pub stomper now that it has semi reliable turret armor, though with the cancer +1/-1 MM you still don't get to bully T8.

Thoughts, viability of the same buff for PC/console?

:eww: 

that sounds broken as fuck. What will be even the downside of the tank now apart from lowish DPM?

E-50M is fine as it is, if they would buff something it would probably be slighth DPM buff, but even that is probably not necessary. That sounds about as stupid as E5 cupola buff tbh

Then again, its Blitz. Im not completely sure how it performs there. Im not expecting this to happen on PC though.

I need to play a bit more blitz, but I have a feeling I'm going down the wrong lines.  have a T29 and Tiger there, along with a 1s, T-34, and easy 8

23 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

WG's logic - on PC replace FV4202 with CAX, make it a tier 8 prem with 35km/h top speed. For Blitz version just buff FV4202 max speed. 

The FV is still a POS on blitz, as not having HEAT is even worse when you're forced to brawl in blitzs' tiny asf maps

14 hours ago, Tedster59 said:

I need to play a bit more blitz, but I have a feeling I'm going down the wrong lines.  have a T29 and Tiger there, along with a 1s, T-34, and easy 8

Both Panthers got ROF buffs (right after i finished them ofc), the Panther I is one of the best tier 7 mediums now and PII is acceptable now that you don't have to fight IS-7/E-100 anymore

The RU mediums are always a solid choice, E-100, T110E5 (though M103 is a POS), Russian Heavies are ok (funnily enough the IS-3 is still powerful but is actually obsoleted by the P2W IS-3 Defender (which I own, basically think a PC IS-3A with a 3 round autoloader, decent gun handling, 7 degrees gun depression and faster than regular IS-3, balanced comrade). However meta favors medium tanks extremely heavily.

If i were you I would drop T29/Tiger and go down T-34->140 since the whole line is decent/good and ends in the OP 54/140/62 triad.

On 27/8/2016 at 2:01 PM, conjay810 said:

IS-3 Defender (which I own, basically think a PC IS-3A with a 3 round autoloader, decent gun handling, 7 degrees gun depression and faster than regular IS-3, balanced comrade).

U FOCKIN WOT?

3 hours ago, Strigonx said:

U FOCKIN WOT?

25 second clip reload, 7.5 sek between shells (400 damage per shot), D-25TA (217 pen APCR, 270 HEAT), .43 acc, 3.4 second aim time. 620 horsepower (80 less than IS-3) but apparently has some absurdly good terrain resistances since its much faster than the normal IS-3 and in fact about as fast as a STA-1 on level ground. Has better turret than normal IS-3 (better thickness, higher roof) with 7 degrees of gun depression, and has the 130mm thick track plates on the beak that the regular IS-3 lacks, which furthermore don't actually show up on the blitz pen hitskins, so pubbies (and even good players) bounce their rounds off it all the time, result ing in huge amounts of forum rage (I personally quick switch to HEAT in my own defender as soon as I see another one, its simply not worth bouncing 1-2/3 of your clip off the other guy). The tank completely ruins tier 8 for nearly every other tank in tier (and it doesn't even have to fight tier 10 lol) and has contributed to the immense popularity of the new Borsig, one of the few tanks that can counter it and the ridiculous IS-X spam that dominates the tier. It also earns extrordinarily well due to not having to use HEAT too often. I have a 64.71% 95% solo win rate over 819 battles... which puts me at #354 :kjugh: which should give you a good idea of how OP the tank is.

Don't forget the M48 is losing its tumor and all around turret armor buff.

7eMTDHb.jpg

hyJyPdK.jpg

On 9/4/2016 at 6:46 AM, concep said:

Don't forget the M48 is losing its tumor and all around turret armor buff.

7eMTDHb.jpg

hyJyPdK.jpg

o shit i didn't know you came here

I only posted about 50M since I have it, but the Patton buff seems very strong indeed. 4202 will still be meh though.

Hello, I played a few games a year ago on my cellphone and just discovered that blitz is available on pc. After I run out of prem on wot, I want to migrate to blitz. A lot of things changed on the year that I was absent, there wasnt Ru and 54 lt, no jap tech tree, no 62a, to go to E50, you had to grind by indien branch. Now I have a few doubts on blitz:

1-are hellcat, kv1s, 268 still the same as the unnerfed pc versions?

2-what are the tier 8 and 10 meta?

Thank you

11 hours ago, Toshiro.K.Arai said:

Hello, I played a few games a year ago on my cellphone and just discovered that blitz is available on pc. After I run out of prem on wot, I want to migrate to blitz. A lot of things changed on the year that I was absent, there wasnt Ru and 54 lt, no jap tech tree, no 62a, to go to E50, you had to grind by indien branch. Now I have a few doubts on blitz:

1-are hellcat, kv1s, 268 still the same as the unnerfed pc versions?

2-what are the tier 8 and 10 meta?

Thank you

Hellcat and KV1S are both very good, KV1S still has the 400 alpha 122 memecannon, 268 is trash don't get it

Tier 8 meta: IS-3, IS-3 Defender, Borsig w/15cm+HEAT

Tier 10 meta: Every tier 10 MT except 4202 ultra cancer, OBJ263, maybe 183 (slow tanks are utterly useless)

4 hours ago, conjay810 said:

Hellcat and KV1S are both very good, KV1S still has the 400 alpha 122 memecannon, 268 is trash don't get it

Tier 8 meta: IS-3, IS-3 Defender, Borsig w/15cm+HEAT

Tier 10 meta: Every tier 10 MT except 4202 ultra cancer, OBJ263, maybe 183 (slow tanks are utterly useless)

Are tier X heavies unpratical? E5 and FV215b arent meta like on normal wot?

How are Ru251 and 54 light? Is it better to go through T-44?

Thank you very much.

18 hours ago, Toshiro.K.Arai said:

Are tier X heavies unpratical? E5 and FV215b arent meta like on normal wot?

How are Ru251 and 54 light? Is it better to go through T-44?

Thank you very much.

Tier X is total MT meta, E5 and 215B are considered *slightly* viable but still poor choices compared to mediums. Light tank lines are glorious due to no scout MM/+1/-1, so both 54LTWT and RU are highly competitive tanks.

Ah, E-50M buff, the buff that made the tank total aids.

And it's almost like I was the only person I know complaining.

And then WG released that it had been over performing for the past 3 years, while all the dumbfucks tried to justifiy it.

Fucking retards I swear.

Patton buff was kinda retarded honestly. But its really not hard to hit cupola.

At this time, the meta tier 9 medium is the IS-8 heavy tank, because literally almost every other option is trash.