Jazz_for_your_soul

Good morning Vietnam!!!!!

hello fellow tonk drivers i am here to introduce myself, my name is Jazz_for_your_soul and yes, it is a ridiculous name but i like it. so i join the forums because i have become an about average player but i still have a long way to go before i can get ez purple points. the main thing i lack is map knowledge, which i need to get through battle experience and maybe talking with other players and watching replays. so to wrap it all up i cant wait to learn even more about this game and improve my game play even more. o7 

I guess world of tanks is a bit like Vietnam. You go in with good intentions but can never finish it decisively and now its been years and you're still stuck there as it slowly uses more and more of your resources for no actual gain.

Shit I mean hi there.

12 hours ago, waga100 said:

I guess world of tanks is a bit like Vietnam. You go in with good intentions but can never finish it decisively and now its been years and you're still stuck there as it slowly uses more and more of your resources for no actual gain.

You forgot being shot in the back by your supposed allies, while the whole thing is being manipulated by the Russians.

Use to hear these lyrics a lot back in the day.

And it's five, six, seven,
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why
Whoopee! we're all gonna die.

WELCOME TO THE NUTHOUSE

jk, game's not in the best of shape to start off with but you should fine with some guidance. Shove a platoon my way when the teams get super-tomato.