Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, ZXrage said:

Thought I'd like to reminisce on ye olden WoTLabs from when I've joined up until now. You guys can pitch in too.

Old layout:

  Reveal hidden contents


GcZ9O4I.png

 

How I got my title:

  Reveal hidden contents


ug6E65W.png



The Pika Revolution:

  Reveal hidden contents


AXAblhm.png



Note: I'm not saying the current WoTLabs sucks. I just want to look back at where I was when I started browsing and compare with how I am now.
 

It's ok we all know the current wotlabs sucks. We need more drama like back in the good o days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When they banned for using OK because it was spammed in every thread and status update.

Still scared of using it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2016 at 9:44 PM, ANTICAMPER said:

I've been here for 3 years but I'm not one to screenshot anything. I actually really miss the rainbow backround. RIP garbadge. I think i was up in this bitch while WN7 was still the best metric. When praetor was developing wn8, when WT came out and no one liked it. 

Shit son, I remember signing up on wotlabs, WN7 was in full force, the days of carbonward doing winrate padding were about to dawn. You platooned with me at tier 5 and in those days of old, your wn7 made mine look like utter shit.

On 8/29/2016 at 9:01 PM, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

I'm gay

OK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

Shit son, I remember signing up on wotlabs, WN7 was in full force, the days of carbonward doing winrate padding were about to dawn. You platooned with me at tier 5 and in those days of old, your wn7 made mine look like utter shit.

OK

im actually super OG for being shit at this game, I remember when we did our first CW match on that one snow map that sucked, and we won by a cap-out that wasn't called, and everyone was happy. Good times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ANTICAMPER said:

im actually super OG for being shit at this game, I remember when we did our first CW match on that one snow map that sucked, and we won by a cap-out that wasn't called, and everyone was happy. Good times.

Remember the yolo cap fast strat on that Korean map when we had only like 3 or 4 minutes between CW matches? ELC's and 416's and shit like that yolo'ing for the cap, AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

Remember the yolo cap fast strat on that Korean map when we had only like 3 or 4 minutes between CW matches? ELC's and 416's and shit like that yolo'ing for the cap, AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!

Yep the good old days. I think I brought a tier 7 to the CW lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...