23 hours ago, ZXrage said:

Thought I'd like to reminisce on ye olden WoTLabs from when I've joined up until now. You guys can pitch in too.

Old layout:

Reveal hidden contents

GcZ9O4I.png

How I got my title:

Reveal hidden contents

ug6E65W.png

The Pika Revolution:

Reveal hidden contents

AXAblhm.png

Note: I'm not saying the current WoTLabs sucks. I just want to look back at where I was when I started browsing and compare with how I am now.

It's ok we all know the current wotlabs sucks. We need more drama like back in the good o days

When they banned for using OK because it was spammed in every thread and status update.

Still scared of using it now.

On 8/28/2016 at 9:44 PM, ANTICAMPER said:

I've been here for 3 years but I'm not one to screenshot anything. I actually really miss the rainbow backround. RIP garbadge. I think i was up in this bitch while WN7 was still the best metric. When praetor was developing wn8, when WT came out and no one liked it. 

Shit son, I remember signing up on wotlabs, WN7 was in full force, the days of carbonward doing winrate padding were about to dawn. You platooned with me at tier 5 and in those days of old, your wn7 made mine look like utter shit.

On 8/29/2016 at 9:01 PM, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

I'm gay

OK

5 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

Shit son, I remember signing up on wotlabs, WN7 was in full force, the days of carbonward doing winrate padding were about to dawn. You platooned with me at tier 5 and in those days of old, your wn7 made mine look like utter shit.

OK

im actually super OG for being shit at this game, I remember when we did our first CW match on that one snow map that sucked, and we won by a cap-out that wasn't called, and everyone was happy. Good times.

6 hours ago, ANTICAMPER said:

im actually super OG for being shit at this game, I remember when we did our first CW match on that one snow map that sucked, and we won by a cap-out that wasn't called, and everyone was happy. Good times.

Remember the yolo cap fast strat on that Korean map when we had only like 3 or 4 minutes between CW matches? ELC's and 416's and shit like that yolo'ing for the cap, AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

Remember the yolo cap fast strat on that Korean map when we had only like 3 or 4 minutes between CW matches? ELC's and 416's and shit like that yolo'ing for the cap, AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!

Yep the good old days. I think I brought a tier 7 to the CW lol.