Jazz_for_your_soul

stats dont match up

so in wotlab it says im 1515 for my wn8 but for a while it said i was 1601 in game so went to update and now it has changed to 1487. im pretty confused that my stats are fluctuating this much. anyone have a clue as to what my real wn8 is?

There does seem to be some sort of bug starting yesterday. Wotlabs is saying that my recent wn8 is much higher than it can possibly be.

Also bear in mind if you have been playing the Scorpion G that it will show a 0 wn8 until it gets updated. This will show a difference ingame to what is here. As Zepherex said, use the stats on this site as this site is the author.

On 9/2/2016 at 0:15 AM, _Islander_ said:

Also bear in mind if you have been playing the Scorpion G that it will show a 0 wn8 until it gets updated. This will show a difference ingame to what is here. As Zepherex said, use the stats on this site as this site is the author.

Whenever a new premium tank is release not in a separate patch like the blackdog will not have WN8 values until there is enough data to calculate WN8. Else you'd be sitting on like 12k WN8 every battle for the first few hours that the tanks come out and it'll mess everything up.