I've never posted an introduction and I thought this would be a good time to do so.  Hello, I'm HighProbability, I've been playing World of Tanks for a little more than two years.  For the first 12k games I was a royal shitter. Long story short, I found the material in this forum highly valuable in my pursuit toward excellence.  Prior to a long break earlier this year I had accumulated 35k games with more than 15k games at the SuperUni level in nearly every tank I played.  2 MOE were very easy to obtain in all tiers while 3 MOEs were still a bit challenging, but doable.

I recently relocated and took a couple months break from WOT. In my absence I realized I don't miss the shenanigans of the funky game mechanics, especially artillery and spotting at high tiers. Thus upon my return I quickly realized this game really doesn't have much value to add anymore. Being one shot by arty or xvm focused really have taken their toll. And, frankly speaking, there are SOOOO MANY other games out there that spending time improving in World of Tanks is quite pointless now.

I've been waiting and waiting for an arty rework to occur... Considering all Wargaming's statements of direction changes for the game and subsequent failures to implement meaningful progress on things that matter for the player base, I've decided now is a good time to make my exit.

I've enjoyed the fun, meeting some of you on the field of battle, and making new friends.

Many thanks to the contributors of this forum.

It's just a game. Therefore it is easy to move on to something else.

GG.

1 hour ago, HighProbability said:

more than 15k games at the SuperUni level in nearly every tank I played

Recent WN

a5fd9f50473ea78ab4a5668771803996dfaebe93

1 hour ago, HighProbability said:

xvm focused

Overall WR
54.85%
Overall WN

How do you define xvm focus? I get alot of pubbies which yolo to deal one shot of dmg just to instantly die to my team although I am "only" blue overall. Being blue means you are better than 99% of the playerbase which is more than enough for some special snowflakes ...

19 hours ago, HighProbability said:

Prior to a long break earlier this year I had accumulated 35k games with more than 15k games at the SuperUni level in nearly every tank I played.  2 MOE were very easy to obtain in all tiers while 3 MOEs were still a bit challenging, but doable.

Ignoring that you only have 32k games total and that your recents are not superuni (which could happen if they were and you werent as good when you came back roughly a month ago), you only have superunicum stats in two of your tens, the IS7 and 62a, which isnt very many of them.

13 minutes ago, Kolni said:

XVM focus is still XVM focus... happens on other levels too just to a lesser extent than having a BULBA tag and 4k overall 

being in FAME is probably worse since your clan is hated by more people because the people that hate bulba on NA are dead or they're TigersLovesThrowing

3 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

G tags, purple overall, super uni win rate. Get on my level of XVM focus.

I think everyone can agree that Relic had the most absurd amount of pubbie/xvm focus simply because of its notoriety way back then.

On 9/7/2016 at 0:47 AM, Fulcrous said:

I think everyone can agree that Relic had the most absurd amount of pubbie/xvm focus simply because of its notoriety way back then.

In my experience, they both get arty focused and yolo'd about the same. But Relic tags yield a LOT more pubbie rage in chat.