Fulcrous

AMX Foch 155 | 3 Mark Challenge

Good luck, I didn't even mange to 2-mark that bloody thing...

The funny thing is that... I kinda like it - because when it works, oh boy it works! "Balancing" an IS-7 or T110E5 caught pants down never felt so better!

P.S.: From my own experience, I'd suggest you drop Coffee and slap on AFE, hits from arty (or even worse, T49s overmatching your side armor) tend to make you burn a lot

2 hours ago, Fedaykin89 said:

P.S.: From my own experience, I'd suggest you drop Coffee and slap on AFE, hits from arty (or even worse, T49s overmatching your side armor) tend to make you burn a lot

Depends really. Foch has absolutely horrible gun handling among with not that amazing accuracy. Considering very very long magazine reload, you really want to hit as many shots as possible. Talking about reload, coffee also helps with reload.

Not to mention that Foch has low HP + no side armor, so if arty hits you into side, there is good chance you get oneshotted anyway. Of course i should probably shut up because i dont have much experience with it, apart from test server and i hated it more than any other tier 10 ive played...

In my limited experience on the test server, the Foch 155 misses one shot, bounces another, and low-rolls the third.

I know autoloaders are hard to balance but WG did a fine job ruining this one.

3 hours ago, FavreFan4ever said:

In my limited experience on the test server, the Foch 155 misses one shot, bounces another, and hits track or if lucky, it pens and lowrolls

FTFY

Good luck my brother, if you need so I am preparing flags of surrender, freshly made out of white sheets. I've oiled up the 16 reverse gears and have readied the stale baguette ammo, if we really need to shoot our enemies, we ran out of fresh ones, eating them with the coffee and cheese. If we do destroy our enemies I have readied the wine cellar to be opened and drunk from furiously to invigorate us with the french fighting spirit whatever scraps we can muster and I say to you brother vive la revolution!       

On 10/09/2016 at 5:07 PM, zapyoug said:

Eventually.tm

I got shitgifted the M4 improved so I still have to do that and the stuer emil first 

Did you finish the Matilda BP?

11 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Depends really. Foch has absolutely horrible gun handling among with not that amazing accuracy. Considering very very long magazine reload, you really want to hit as many shots as possible. Talking about reload, coffee also helps with reload.

Not to mention that Foch has low HP + no side armor, so if arty hits you into side, there is good chance you get oneshotted anyway. Of course i should probably shut up because i dont have much experience with it, apart from test server and i hated it more than any other tier 10 ive played...

Trust me, I've used Coffee when I first played the damn thing, not fun at all to be set on fire by the first shot to the rear side armor you receive.
Also, the minor performance boost REALLY isn't worth it on this thing, IMO

2 hours ago, Fedaykin89 said:

Trust me, I've used Coffee when I first played the damn thing, not fun at all to be set on fire by the first shot to the rear side armor you receive.
Also, the minor performance boost REALLY isn't worth it on this thing, IMO

Out of the 40 or so games I had, I was set on fire once.
Which includes the number of times I ended up getting shot from behind in close proximity due to yolo zergling rushes.

5 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

Which includes the number of times I ended up getting shot from behind in close proximity due to yolo zergling rushes.

Fuck AFE, food for life :serb:

14 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

As you wish... I still recall THAT game on Kharkov where I got spotted on one of the alleyways and 5-8 seconds later I got splashed by cancer, also setting me on fire...
Or random small caliber guns from LTs managing to hit my side while I'm trying to get somewhere fast - also setting me on fire at the start of the game.

Shooting UP at the exposed LFP of a T110E5 some 300m away, fully aimed, absolutely each & every shot goes straight to the middle of his hull armor and bounces

I am almost so fucking done with this turd...

4 minutes ago, Treeburst said:

Pretty sure the E5 is damn near invulnerable from the front now. 

I don't get this. Retard with 105 pens me in LFP (close to mid) VKB (stock) and i can't pen E5 sometimes with HEAT in LFP. It's so random i cant believe it. 

Current stats as of late:

coPXFHz.jpg?1

Damage once again dropped and win-rate simply plummeted.It seems that the clip down-time makes it very difficult to constantly dish out damage. In some instances I am simply playing far too aggro or overstay in an isolated situation and end up getting punished. Although this may have to do with the sheriff-account-yolo-for-250-gold effect.

Replays:

http://www.filedropper.com/replays_15