2 hours ago, MissNurki said:

We had so many members online yesterday that I had to SCROLL to see them all. Fucking got my feels going man :doge2:

I've been working hard inviting randomers :fish:

Many of whom actually joined with my sales pitch!!

We should get two SH teams running. (-; Yesterday I was too late to join both the defense and the attack battle, because I was in a random battle at the time the invations were sent. )-:

1 hour ago, Peko_ said:

We should get two SH teams running. (-; Yesterday I was too late to join both the defense and the attack battle, because I was in a random battle at the time the invations were sent. )-:

If you get 2x T6 skirmishes going then the credits you make (and boxes earned) are far greater than a single tier 8

Batchat 25t AP (the tier 9 one)... a surprisingly good assassin with huge clip potential. 2k dmg seems to be fairly easy to get - run in and clip, run away, repeat. Only managed one game with it but came away full hp

:tanfiesta:

Only had damaged targets to shoot at when working in a wolfpack with heavies (because our mediums were base camping) missing shots however is not something to ever do in this tank as it's very costly (in time more than credits!) and I ended up leaving a T10 on 200hp whilst having to drive around him 

Now for the grind to the real batchat!

5e66e693ede00d3fca52d4ef348d58fe.jpg

Two tier 6 skirmishes running at the same time today, massive box earnings as we also had a SH attack :doge2: Upgraded financial unit to tier 6 and now get 20% credit bonus. :tanfiesta:

We will start doing "friendly fight" before the campaign, basically fighting other clans in tier 10 in a training room. I'll make a time and an appointment with a similar clan, and we'll have a few maps and tactics to try out. It's been a while since me and Ghar did this, tier 10 is still just a bucket of rust and we need to shake that.

Given the previous experience, I say we at least try out some Malinovka tactics to see what works, as we already know what doesn't. ^^

16 hours ago, MissNurki said:

5e66e693ede00d3fca52d4ef348d58fe.jpg

Two tier 6 skirmishes running at the same time today, massive box earnings as we also had a SH attack :doge2: Upgraded financial unit to tier 6 and now get 20% credit bonus. :tanfiesta:

We will start doing "friendly fight" before the campaign, basically fighting other clans in tier 10 in a training room. I'll make a time and an appointment with a similar clan, and we'll have a few maps and tactics to try out. It's been a while since me and Ghar did this, tier 10 is still just a bucket of rust and we need to shake that.

Given the previous experience, I say we at least try out some Malinovka tactics to see what works, as we already know what doesn't. ^^

I had a dream and it came true :tanfiesta:

1 hour ago, Peko_ said:

Regarding the four previous posts: :tanfiesta: :tanfiesta:

:tanfiesta:                 :tanfiesta:                             :tanfiesta:                                  :tanfiesta:                   :tanfiesta:

:tanfiesta:   :tanfiesta:                         :tanfiesta:      :tanfiesta:                                 :tanfiesta:   :tanfiesta:

:tanfiesta:                           :tanfiesta:                      :tanfiesta:                                  :tanfiesta:   

:tanfiesta:                           :tanfiesta:                      :tanfiesta:                                  :tanfiesta:   

For those running low res screens/laptop, here is what it should look like

poorformat.png

It's about the BRAH hype train and the almost only usable icon/meme/graphic left. :)

;) = (-;

i'm trying to bother solono into getting most of the seals back as emotes, the only one i can't find is : frenchy : (baguette/dildoshaker) since the pictures from ideal forum emotes are still there so emotes are coming back, if anyone has pictures of other emotes that got lost then just post them as images in a PM and i'll bother solono even more about getting it back up and running :doge: