yep, so far best klanu BRAH (like SH even matter though), now with improved  clan logo! (for the remainder of the campaign)

emblem_64x64_gm.png

Make Campaign Great Again!

But its ok BPX, you can still carry my pleb ass in pubs any time <3

Edited by Epic

*Sees nurki's post*

*quietly removes boosh hax, object minimap hax, and the rest of warpeck* 

:doge:

Jk I don't use anything other than autoaim snap, that's not illegal still right?

Also if someone would like to buy me some geld/creds so I can lolpowergrind M103 to e5, I could actually be used in cw ;-; i r poor

Also unrelated but I wanted to show you guys some dank NA pubbie pmery

7Ff5Y07.jpg

13 minutes ago, KruggWulf said:

Jk I don't use anything other than autoaim snap, that's not illegal still right?

autoaim++ is illegal now, that's why @It's_Matra is no longer providing it too

it's a pity cus I can't shoot for shit and I miss it (literally and figuratively), I need to git gud

Just now, nemlengyel said:

autoaim++ is illegal now, that's why @It's_Matra is no longer providing it too

it's a pity cus I can't shoot for shit and I miss it (literally and figuratively), I need to git gud

Seriously? Fuck, I think it's legal still on NA. I haven't gotten banned yet anyway, oh well guess I'll remove it from my EU client. I did block the mod detection in firewall tho :^) Guy on the forum posted it on NA forums a while back and I did it before the thread mysteriously didn't exist anymore.

3 minutes ago, KruggWulf said:

Seriously? Fuck, I think it's legal still on NA. I haven't gotten banned yet anyway, oh well guess I'll remove it from my EU client. I did block the mod detection in firewall tho :^) Guy on the forum posted it on NA forums a while back and I did it before the thread mysteriously didn't exist anymore.

so I checked again: 

idk what our commies mean by "in certain forms", WG bs again I suppose

18 minutes ago, KruggWulf said:

k I don't use anything other than autoaim snap, that's not illegal still right?

Yeah deffo illegal on ALL servers now, but the mod creator has also removed the snapping part from the latest release... keeping the reload notifier, auto repair on single keypress (apparently this is not illegal but probably will be at some point) and safe shot components. I still don't know 100% whether Watchguard is looking for files or data in RAM upon game/match launch... 

As for the mod detection I'm assuming you changed the properties of the watchguard file? If so that works fine until any minipatch (like the one we had recently) then you have to do everything all over again :P

1 minute ago, It's_Matra said:

As for the mod detection I'm assuming you changed the properties of the watchguard file? If so that works fine until any minipatch (like the one we had recently) then you have to do everything all over again :P

create batch file to modify watchguard file properties then launch wot, make it your launcher, profit!

8 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

so I checked again: 

idk what our commies mean by "in certain forms", WG bs again I suppose

Certain forms means there are several versions that work for 9.16, some deemed illegal and others (like the post 8/11/16 update - that's 8th November for you backwards Yanks) are legit.

Fun fact... the worst thing to happen to America happened on 11/9/01 (9/11 American date) and the worst thing to happen to the World was also on 9/11 - the way that the rest of the world use date-code (09/11/16 Donald Trump announced as President Elect)

8 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

ye but it has no aimbot like autoaim++ for plebs like me :kappa: 

Autoaim+ was never really an 'aimbot' as such. It merely modified the in-game autoaim slightly. Now it's even harder to LT... guess WG are trying to kill LTs with corridor maps anyway.

It was one of the few 'controversial mods' that I actually agreed with, same as Battle Assistant. Didn't really make you a better player as you still had to know how the in game autoaim worked and drive to use that to your advantage. Meh, I don't make the rules so we just have to follow what they say

5 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

95 Members and so few shitposts...

But great success in the campaign so far so keep it up all! As for the shitposting...

RLCS has been going on this weekend so all my fun/savage posting has been on twitter m80 :disco:

We have 6 provinces right now and still are in the battles against the owners for 2 more. This means there will be a shitton of map-battles tomorrow! We will need all hands on deck tomorrow evening. Please show up and help make BRAH even greater!