On 13.9.2016 at 11:30 AM, Deksu said:

Every uniscum without a clan tag I see from now on will be told to apply to this glorious klenu.

All hail hypnonurki. All hail hypnonurki, all hail hypnonurki, all hail hypnonurki

iurGAGh.jpg

May or may not have MelancholicCat on cooldown.

Sooo .. Who else you got. Tyne, eh? :awyeah:

On 13.9.2016 at 3:55 AM, Jojo_Joseph_Joestar said:

Can my EU account join :^)

On 15.9.2016 at 8:12 AM, Jojo_Joseph_Joestar said:

!!!!

This weekend I will apply x)

:feelsbad:

How high do your recents have to be if you don't meet the overall requirements? I haven't played WoT seriously for months, but I'm thinking about a comeback. The possibility to join this clan would definitely be an inducement

41 minutes ago, My_Little_Pwny said:

How high do your recents have to be if you don't meet the overall requirements? I haven't played WoT seriously for months, but I'm thinking about a comeback. The possibility to join this clan would definitely be an inducement

If you keep this recent or get it even higher and play daily, you should reach unicum in no-time with that battlecount, and I would let you join with the promise that you would get to 2450 asap. We already have some solid members to platoon with, and soon we can start strongholding and get credit bonuses so goldspam will be less draining. :D

5 hours ago, Jojo_Joseph_Joestar said:

I can't play EU anymore :^(. Ping spikes every other second. Dont think ill be joining :brokenheart:

FML

4 hours ago, My_Little_Pwny said:

Your current recents
qQ9wdXw.png

More reasonable recents (imo)
ELFcKYk.png

Ofc Im not deciding whether some1 gets in or not, but u better be able to prove how fast u can spam a few games to @MissNurki

3 hours ago, MissNurki said:

If you keep this recent or get it even higher and play daily, you should reach unicum in no-time with that battlecount, and I would let you join with the promise that you would get to 2450 asap. We already have some solid members to platoon with, and soon we can start strongholding and get credit bonuses so goldspam will be less draining. :D

Ok didn't see u already answered :3

5 hours ago, Sergeant_Fgt said:

Your current recents
qQ9wdXw.png

More reasonable recents (imo)
ELFcKYk.png

Ofc Im not deciding whether some1 gets in or not, but u better be able to prove how fast u can spam a few games to @MissNurki

Ok didn't see u already answered :3

that's like a week of grinding :doge: 

Ok thanks for the answers. I have to sort some things out in RL at the moment, but if I come back, I certainly don't want to lower my level of gameplay. My best statpadders are the Super P and T20 bae though :awyeah:

Best of luck until then!

On 20.9.2016 at 0:39 AM, MissNurki said:

May or may not have MelancholicCat on cooldown.

Sooo .. Who else you got. Tyne, eh? :awyeah:

I would never push current clan mates to join another clan! Mainly because I don't speak to them, but still... Oh and also:

ce9.jpg

Tyne is too busy tryharding @ WGL stuffz, let him be! And I'm currently being too bad @ tanks and pretty much ready to have a break from the game, lol. Don't know how you unicums can handle all the XVM focus, I'm a pleb in blue and still get yoloed/XVM sniped so hard. Stupid clan tags...

Matra should be poaching recruiting members for you, right? :kappa:

1 hour ago, BlackAdder said:

Everyone is hyped, but i still waiting for Nurkie to lose her shit and go sperg (again) :serb:

Considering you got nothing to do for 3 months because you are a retarded sperging shitter and got banned for it... I guess that is all you have going for you... I pity you.

2 minutes ago, Epic said:

Considering you got nothing to do for 3 months because you are a retarded sperging shitter and got banned for it... I guess that is all you have going for you... I pity you.

LOL. 

I always can reroll, but i never applied to BRAH, but at some point she will snap. Trust me :D 

2 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

LOL. 

I always can reroll, but i never applied to BRAH, but at some point she will snap. Trust me :D 

Seems to me you allready did, and poorly at that. #Foreverblue :kappa:

42 minutes ago, vernl said:
3 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

LOL. 

☐ Not REKT 
☑ REKT 
☑ REKTangle 
☑ SHREKT 
☑ REKT-it Ralph 
☑ Total REKTall 
☑ The Lord of the REKT 
☑ The Usual SusREKTs 
☑ World Of REKTs
☑ REKT to the future 
☑ Once Upon a Time in REKT 
☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT 
☑ LawREKT of Arabia 
☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT 
☑ eREKTile dysfunction

Tfw you'll never experience being butthurt to the point of both getting banned from a video game for 3 months and sperging up a topic someone made in order to have fun with other people :feelsbad:

17 hours ago, MissNurki said:

Also got some angry PMs, it would seem I am "stealing" ppl. And here I was thinking ppl could do whatever the fuck they please with their accounts. I'm just informing ppl I like that the clan is starting up, quick summary of the concept, inviting them, and the rest is up to them. I have 0 fuck to give about sour ppl from other clans, this is my disclaimer; your QQs will be displayed for the public to laugh at.

Fixed, make it happen :kreygasm:

6 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Everyone is hyped, but i still waiting for Nurkie to lose her shit and go sperg (again) :serb:

Sorry, I don't walk around remembering every bad reroll I sperg at, judging by those numbers you probably really did play shit and derserved a PM anyway. #SorryNotSorry

Also, rather amused that this random pubbie went "trust me, she's like this" to my ex, the guy who prob know me better than anyone else in this topic, top kek.

2 hours ago, vernl said:

You're so good at making friends, come be a brah, brah <3

55 minutes ago, Zinn said:

Fixed, make it happen :kreygasm:

I wanted to write that one of them was in Norwegian so it wouldn't make sense anyway, then I remembered ... :eww:

On 14.9.2016 at 5:34 PM, MissNurki said:

I may or may not have successfully poached all the good members out of another good clan that was sort of stale. If so, there should be some reeeeeally solid players joining in the next week-ish. Then SH should start up so we can get the buildings going and get credit bonuses.

I desperately need @Gharirey to wake up from hibernation and join in soon. :tanfiesta:

Hibernation was good to me. :) After my short stay in the clan that shall not be named (incredible how people can lead a clan when they have the social skills of autistic donkeys) I desperately needed a break.

But I think I will give WoT another go. But I can't guarantee that I am up to my old standards. Thus don't count on me until I am back to my old form.

Most importantly, I am sure Nurkie will do a fantastic job as clan leader. And we all know that the best clans start with great people at the top. Good luck to you all! I am rooting for this project!:sealofapproval:

On 21.9.2016 at 5:00 PM, MissNurki said:

I wanted to write that one of them was in Norwegian so it wouldn't make sense anyway, then I remembered ... :eww:

Can you really poach from dead clans anyway? :kjugh: