Matra's back from holiday!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

today I will mostly be embroiled in legal stuff but I should be on IN THE EVENING!!!

giphy.gif

which is crazy talk with a small baby - but if he sleeps I'm on my own so can play tonky tonks

Gewd damnit! Reading this thread makes me wish I wouldn't have poured 350hours into the division for the past 6 months and played tankus instead :nmad:

When Lava endered it broke my virtual panzer heart and made me pursue stupid games :frenchy:

Maybe it's time to saddle up and grind :awyeah:

Good luck nurkie

Day one back in the game wasn't as bad as I feared. Played for 2 hours on my drunk-driving-account in the morning and then for another two on my regular one just now. Randoms were ok. I stayed away from the top tiers to avoid aerial-insamination, though. On the other hand, there seem to be a lot more TDs in the game than I remember. #redlinecamping

Now I just need some platoonmates or a good old fashioned stronghold. Got an invite from glorious old IDEAL but sadly they were already full. Always up for legionary duty.:disco:

Just now, Gharirey said:

Now I just need some platoonmates

Which is why you join BRAH while shaking the rust :tanfiesta:

I can platoon one of the coming days, just need to catch you online at some point so we can play like in the good old days, with lots of: :nmad: and :dealdog: and :kjugh:and :awyeah: and :feelsbad: and :disco:

Bought CGC... RIP stats and win rate even more lol

Had a couple of epic games in it, also had epic games in other tanks... but still not enough to win! @Daezara will back me up on this one... we both did 3 times our real (non-SPG) tank's HP in damage and still lost playing this weeked!!

The rest of our team combined (on more than one occassion!) couldn't equal either of our damage outputs :(

obviously needed a third toon-mate!

1 hour ago, vernl said:

Allready 13 members, but no SHs played yet? :feelsbad:

Bloody quote system broken again

13 people but most online at the same time is about 6 - even though some of them were afk but I'm sure they will be SOONTM

Will be running SH as soon as possible, preferably straight to tier 8 so I can gett all the credits :3

I'm up for it on a daily basis, and X3N4 is up for it too, so we just gotta pick a day really. Got some more ppl on their way over too, should be up and rumning really soon(tm).

Today I've been busy putting makeup on my boyfriend though, as normal couples do. Gotta swatch 'em all.

It is good to hear X3N4 is coming back to tanks. Don't know what you said to bring him back from the wastelands. Look forward to watching any clan/platoon  replays (if you will be putting them up on your YouTube channel).

Day 2 of project "making Ghar great again": tier VIII+tier IX. Shots are starting to be decent again, decision-making is still iffy and my reload-management in autoloaders is so bad it actually endangers my platoonmates. Now I just need a new haircut, you can't make things great without a haircut that looks like a toupet.:tomato:

7 hours ago, FullGore said:

Are they gonna unlock SH crossclanu (invite legionaires that are already in another clan) ? I heard it was in the pipeline ? Any news or deny ?

Thought that was BS?

12 hours ago, MissNurki said:

Running a SH tomorrow, tier 8, at around 20 viking time. :awyeah:

So 1900hrs Queen's time?

dammit, why could you not have done this Monday :P probabl;y won't be online for any serious time until at least Friday now :(

4 minutes ago, vernl said:

Tryhards :kappa:

That was the 1st game. Fast forward two games to X3N4 in a KV-5, Ghar in a FV207, Runt in a T-34-3 and everyone else in equally shitty tanks. :nmad: