23 hours ago, Kolni said:

So.. a year has passed since PTS-D and Ghari still hasn't finished grinding the FV207? :kjugh: 

Actually I finished it in February. But I hadn't played for so long that I had forgotten about it. Now I just need to purge that piece of junk from my garage.

1 minute ago, Gharirey said:

Actually I finished it in February. But I hadn't played for so long that I had forgotten about it. Now I just need to purge that piece of junk from my garage.

:doit:

32 minutes ago, Gharirey said:

Get the CGC and see how stupidly RNG based arty is - but also how stupidly OP it is when RNG is in your favour... what's that? A full HP JPzE100? Oh your roof is flat and weak? Well the shell trajectory will soon fix that and RIP TD.

Might say fk it to stats and go hardcore on trying to finish the T55A missions, I want that tank badly now and I need a fem crew for my PTA.. tbf I said fk it to stats when I bought the CGC lol

My pc is working fine again btw, I was afk yesterday because my handsome man took me out for a late dinner.:awyeah: Gonna check in tonight though, if we have ppl we can go for a t8 SH again and try to finally fuck up the WR. 

1 hour ago, MissNurki said:

My pc is working fine again btw, I was afk yesterday because my handsome man took me out for a late dinner.:awyeah: Gonna check in tonight though, if we have ppl we can go for a t8 SH again and try to finally fuck up the WR. 

Even WaterWar and RoneryKim were online last night... the nostalgia was real and tanking was fun - even when we lost a tonne of games being bottom tier in scumbags

Beers in fridge - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

Wines in rack - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

Microwave food / pizza delivery sorted out - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

GF outa town for the weekend - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

Let the man weekend begin!

@It's_Matra  just cook dinner, clean up house, do weekend shopping, change bedding, do laundry... you know the drill :doge:

2 minutes ago, Visn0r said:

Beers in fridge - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

Wines in rack - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

Microwave food / pizza delivery sorted out - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

GF outa town for the weekend - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

Let the man weekend begin!

@It's_Matra  just cook dinner, clean up house, do weekend shopping, change bedding, do laundry... you know the drill :doge:

Shopping with a 3 (nearly-4-holy-shit-where-has-that-time-gone) month old is a lot easier when it's all done online :awyeah:

If he has a good afternoon and goes down to sleep easily I'll stick the wife in front of some reality TV bollocks (like Made in Chelsea), then get some gaming time!

So it turns out I booked an Ikea date this evening, not sure what time I will be back but will pop online to see who is around when I am

Is Failheap bro @CandyVanMan playing or unsubbed and bitter?

Tough call:

Accept Invite

By accepting the invite, you will join the clan:

It's NOT just a game, brah[BRAH] It's NOT just a game, b

Congratulations! You have joined the clan.

[BRAH] It's NOT just a game, brah
[spoirahs

1 hour ago, Gashtag said:

This is the closest I've come yet to wanting to play tanks again

I know that feeling brah candy is a qt

3 minutes ago, BPX said:

I know that feeling brah candy is a qt

I had an in depth conversation with him about this just recently

giZiCWs.png

Nurkus, how welcome is my account here? :D