Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Kolni said:

So.. a year has passed since PTS-D and Ghari still hasn't finished grinding the FV207? :kjugh: 

Actually I finished it in February. But I hadn't played for so long that I had forgotten about it. Now I just need to purge that piece of junk from my garage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gharirey said:

Actually I finished it in February. But I hadn't played for so long that I had forgotten about it. Now I just need to purge that piece of junk from my garage.

:doit:

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Gharirey said:

Actually I finished it in February. But I hadn't played for so long that I had forgotten about it. Now I just need to purge that piece of junk from my garage.

Get the CGC and see how stupidly RNG based arty is - but also how stupidly OP it is when RNG is in your favour... what's that? A full HP JPzE100? Oh your roof is flat and weak? Well the shell trajectory will soon fix that and RIP TD.

 

Might say fk it to stats and go hardcore on trying to finish the T55A missions, I want that tank badly now and I need a fem crew for my PTA.. tbf I said fk it to stats when I bought the CGC lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

My pc is working fine again btw, I was afk yesterday because my handsome man took me out for a late dinner.:awyeah: Gonna check in tonight though, if we have ppl we can go for a t8 SH again and try to finally fuck up the WR. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MissNurki said:

My pc is working fine again btw, I was afk yesterday because my handsome man took me out for a late dinner.:awyeah: Gonna check in tonight though, if we have ppl we can go for a t8 SH again and try to finally fuck up the WR. 

Even WaterWar and RoneryKim were online last night... the nostalgia was real and tanking was fun - even when we lost a tonne of games being bottom tier in scumbags

Link to post
Share on other sites

Beers in fridge - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

Wines in rack - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

Microwave food / pizza delivery sorted out - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

GF outa town for the weekend - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

Let the man weekend begin!

 

@It's_Matra  just cook dinner, clean up house, do weekend shopping, change bedding, do laundry... you know the drill :doge:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Visn0r said:

Beers in fridge - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

Wines in rack - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

Microwave food / pizza delivery sorted out - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

GF outa town for the weekend - Tick_Mark_Circle-24.png

Let the man weekend begin!

 

@It's_Matra  just cook dinner, clean up house, do weekend shopping, change bedding, do laundry... you know the drill :doge:

 

 

Shopping with a 3 (nearly-4-holy-shit-where-has-that-time-gone) month old is a lot easier when it's all done online :awyeah:

If he has a good afternoon and goes down to sleep easily I'll stick the wife in front of some reality TV bollocks (like Made in Chelsea), then get some gaming time!

Link to post
Share on other sites

So it turns out I booked an Ikea date this evening, not sure what time I will be back but will pop online to see who is around when I am

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Failheap bro @CandyVanMan playing or unsubbed and bitter?

 

Tough call:

Accept Invite

By accepting the invite, you will join the clan:

It's NOT just a game, brah[BRAH] It's NOT just a game, b
 
 

Congratulations! You have joined the clan.

 
[BRAH] It's NOT just a game, brah
[spoirahs

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gashtag said:

This is the closest I've come yet to wanting to play tanks again

I know that feeling brah candy is a qt

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BPX said:

I know that feeling brah candy is a qt

I had an in depth conversation with him about this just recently

giZiCWs.png

Nurkus, how welcome is my account here? :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...