Sign in to follow this  
OnboardG1

OMC Cup

5 posts in this topic

Something I should maybe have mentioned here, my clan is running a tournament backed by WG called the OMC cup. If you want to see what CW will likely end up looking like go to https://www.twitch.tv/odemmortis or check the thread at http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/60853-odem-mortis-community-cup-discussions/page__pid__1267902#entry1267902

We have a few VoDs up already so check them out.

Also are any of you playing in the show match between US and EU?

I'm not sure exactly how it got organized, one of the top NA clans didn't even get asked to show up IIRC (they also boycott the current NA player-run league because they would not enforce stream delays (one of the NA commentators runs zero delay so that he can "interact with viewers" :facepalm: so I agree with them there)

11 hours ago, Tedster59 said:

I'm not sure exactly how it got organized, one of the top NA clans didn't even get asked to show up IIRC (they also boycott the current NA player-run league because they would not enforce stream delays (one of the NA commentators runs zero delay so that he can "interact with viewers" :facepalm: so I agree with them there)

Yeah we had some drama from a clan who wouldn't agree to being streamed (with a delay) for some reason. 

The good news is that we're working out who the future gudclams we want to ally with are and who we don't :p.

Fleet of Fog are playing OMNI btw. Should be legit.