arthurwellsley

Kolni FAME acknowledged

WG have acknowledged @Kolni's abilities in a ....................................... Churchill Gun Carrier!!!

http://%3Ciframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HKC9j0lVIho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen%3E%3C/iframe%3E

Lol i just saw that, i was like wait Yung_XD???? Seems familiar... then i saw all those apcr shells and I'm like its gotta be a wotlabs 3 mark challenge...

4 hours ago, Kolni said:

This guy is swedish and this means "rather red than braindead" :serb: 

Isn't red=braindead?

I mean i don't get i play for fun comment, WN8 is direct representation of DMG. If you can't pump DMG above average you are braindead. :doge:

Just now, BlackAdder said:

Isn't red=braindead?

I mean i don't get i play for fun comment, WN8 is direct representation of DMG. If you can't pump DMG above average you are braindead. :doge:

ZK6u5hd.jpg

I can do it in ARL V39 too.. this time without gold rounds at all :serb: (i forgot to press the 2key at start and it would have been 5k dmg as well :serb: )

5 minutes ago, Kolni said:

I can do it in ARL V39 too.. this time without gold rounds at all :serb: (i forgot to press the 2key at start and it would have been 5k dmg as well :serb: )

I find 2 key useless because only APCR :kappa:

5 hours ago, Kolni said:

ZK6u5hd.jpg

The real question is why aren't you firing only gold rounds for that extra 10% alpha?

19 hours ago, zapyoug said:

I never got paid out for getting on best replays of the week :look:

That's because NA requires you get your gold through tournaments.

Also this probably shouldn't be in the News subforum unless Kolni's fame is about to lead to another string of bombings in Europe.

i saw you had full gold loaded and immediately knew that the comments would consist of nothing but people calling you all sorts of names for daring to use gold ammo. 

i wasn't wrong.