Medium: 0.863
Soft: 1.918
Hull Armour: 55 / 30 / 20
Turret Armour: 40 / 20 / 10
Weigh/Load Limit: 25.9/29 t
Engine Power: 340 hp
Specific Power: 13.28 hp/t
Top Speed / Reverse Speed: 45 / 20 km/h
Concealment of Stationary Vehicle: 25.1 (%)
Concealment of Moving Vehicle: 18.8 (%)
View Range: 360 m
Signal Range: 400 m
Crew: 3 (Commander, Gunner, Driver)

Some Russian streamer playing it (not particularly well?);

More interesting with the autoloader.

Can't see anywhere what the intra-clip reload it, looks about 2.2 seconds to me. 

And I'd presume those camo values are crew skill enhanced because those are very high, like higher than most lights. 

2 hours ago, tajj7 said:

More interesting with the autoloader.

Can't see anywhere what the intra-clip reload it, looks about 2.2 seconds to me. 

And I'd presume those camo values are crew skill enhanced because those are very high, like higher than most lights. 

I believe the cammo figures are correct for 100% crew, with no perks involved. But you are correct they seem extremely high;

Concealment of Stationary Vehicle: 25.1 (%)
Concealment of Moving Vehicle: 18.8 (%)

More autoloaders, exactly what this game needs.

I think what is probably most disappointing about this tank is that it has a very limited use in terms of its crew, The medium tanks are only in the mid tiers on the Swedish line, which means unless you find a gem you love it won't be particularly useful to have after grinding and doing early crew training.

Pretty sure WG said the low tier crews would match the high tier ones, so the heavy tanks are likely to only have 3 crew as well.

So only issue will be camo, which you probably won't want on a heavy but if this thing has such high base camo it probably doesn't need camo skills so you can just train BIA, repairs, safe stowage sixth, snap shot etc. for your tier 9/10 heavy and that'll all work fine for an autoloader. 

You just can't play both during the same period. Like @Inciatus pointed out this prem will only be usefull in early crew training or if there is a good midtier medium tank in the branch you can keep.

I dunno if i'll take it. If it's in the tech tree immediately then yes i will take it for gold but for $$ i don't know. 

1 hour ago, BlackAdder said:

GOLD retrain :doge:

Sure you can do it once but you can't use them at the same time which sort of defeats part of the purpose of a premium tank. It would be like of the skoda T40 were a light tank. Sure you could train up the crew before hand but then you still have a prem tank which is now almost completely useless once you get to tier 8 in the line or whatever.

4 hours ago, Nicarasu said:

Dpm seems terribad, what's the clip size like?

Looks like 4 shots with 2 seconds in between each, judging by the video in the OP.  600 damage in 6 seconds at tier 6 isn't too bad.

Well personally I'd only use it to train a new crew for the line, I'd then probably just put a new crew in it later once that crew had moved on to the heavies and just use it in SHs.

But yeh shame the line is going from med to heavy. 

The Swedish tech tree might be fully fleshed out in the future, WG seem to say there are lots of options. 

Not sure about wotlabs but quicky posted a full YouTube review and to be honest the stats aren't great and it doesn't make much credits. I'd it's fun then great, as long as the kunts don't charge more than 20euros, but I bet they will

At first I was quite hyped with this thing..

Then I saw QB's review..

I guess the only way to play it would be like a t54e1, supporting a flank while being annoying as hell, dumping when the enemy is reloading and using your teammates as meatshields while you reload..

Mobility is meh, armour is meh, view range is worst in class (with bia, optics, vents, skills and food you get to 430m, which is bad)..

In fastbois it may be useful for slow setups (rudy/HT), but it won't be able to keep up with cromwells and types..

I'll give it a try, if it's crap in pubs I might use it only in SHs

2 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

At first I was quite hyped with this thing..

Then I saw QB's review..

I guess the only way to play it would be like a t54e1, supporting a flank while being annoying as hell, dumping when the enemy is reloading and using your teammates as meatshields while you reload..

Mobility is meh, armour is meh, view range is worst in class (with bia, optics, vents, skills and food you get to 430m, which is bad)..

In fastbois it may be useful for slow setups (rudy/HT), but it won't be able to keep up with cromwells and types..

I'll give it a try, if it's crap in pubs I might use it only in SHs

y u no respond platoon requests skara :'(

Yeh but 600 burst on tier 6 with decent gun handling.

Nothing on the tank is really bad, it's small, looks fairly mobile, can reverse out of the way quick enough, gun handling looks decent, depression is ok, dispersion is ok,aim time is decent, pen is good, premium is APCR and decent (same as Rudy IIRC).

Then you realise it can clip most tier 5s and take 80-90% of the HP of most tier 6s in 6 seconds.

I mean really it's like a slightly slower, slightly lower clip damaging AMX 12t with better pen and a better reload. a whole tier lower. 

8 hours ago, Vindi said:

@tajj7 new tier 6 sh full strv loadout ez :kwim:

Yolo, clip 5 tanks out of 7, wait 15s, clip the other 2..

Ez profit? :kreygasm:

This thing isnt half bad bois. Easy to rack up 2k dmg in tier 6 games, and if you are patient enough you can do  decent in tier 8 games aswell. Gun handling isnt cancer, and tank is generaly comfortable to play. Not m48 comfortable but you know.... Earns shit for credits tho so thats kinda meh